BEST BONJOVI TRCK?

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: BEST BONJOVI TRCK?

Postby crisguitar » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:01 am

harddriver wrote:Yea it was chessy but that whole decade was made of cheese if you look back on it now. If you think about it the 80's didnt get cheesy until the late 90's which means it was hip for at least 10 years which means that the 80's had staying power which is more than i can say for the 90's and the 2000's which are way to boring and stale to even be cheesy :? :roll: So god bless the 80's in all its glory because we will never see another decade like that again. Motley Crue, Bon Jovi, Ratt, Poison, Cinderella, Queensrych, Dokken, Metallica,Megadeath, Testament, Savatage,Slayer,Anthrax,Def Leppard, and last but not least Badlands just to name a few were all given to us by the 80's and most of those bands are still talked about and still touring to this day. So 20 years from now when all of these crappy new bands have long been forgotten we will all realize just how great the 80's really were.

i like ur tone dude i must dmit u hav words of wisdom that i wish others would understand..music was for life and not just a one hit wonder

Killer of Giants

Postby crisguitar » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:08 am

is it just me or does anyone else agree that along with evh,george lynchand mick mars the only other main kramer indorcer i can think of who was imence was richie sambora!!!
i once read he plays guitar so that people remember a catch in a song an i think he really does this in his early days!

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:18 am

Shadow wrote: I really like the "I'll Be There for You" a total tearjerker. I love that Bon Jovi hit the best and their new album Bon Jovi-Have a Nice Day is pretty cool & like the title track best of of!

I saw Bon Jovi a couple of years ago, and when they played I'll Be There For You, Richie sang it by himself. It sounded SO much better than the studio version. I've always loved that song, too-cheesy 80s power ballad that it may be. 8) The lyrics are definitely cringe worthy, but still a favorite.

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:28 am

Gutterflower wrote:
Shadow wrote: I really like the "I'll Be There for You" a total tearjerker. I love that Bon Jovi hit the best and their new album Bon Jovi-Have a Nice Day is pretty cool & like the title track best of of!

I saw Bon Jovi a couple of years ago, and when they played I'll Be There For You, Richie sang it by himself. It sounded SO much better than the studio version. I've always loved that song, too-cheesy 80s power ballad that it may be. 8) The lyrics are definitely cringe worthy, but still a favorite.

Yeh, live is where u see if a band can really cut it, and BonJovi CUT IT live. One of the best interpretations I have seen BJ do live was an acoustic version of Runaway, man that blew me away!!!!!! They are coming here this year, even though they have gone a bit lame for my liking over the last few years, I am going to see them again, coz they are a true professional rock band that delivers a top class professional show.

LOL LOL LOL....when I went and seen Motley Crue last december, Nikki Six was giving shit to a part of the crowd in the wings that were just sitting there and not rocking, and said "Thats right, u fukers just sit there, dont stand up, just keep acting u if u are at a fkn Bon Jovi show" LOL made me laugh, love Nikki, but hey, BJ can still get a crowd to rock. :)

Cheers I love my Bourbon :twisted:

Previous

Return to Free for all...