Can Jake wear Anything ?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Can Jake wear Anything ?

Postby Fakeblue » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:27 am

Hello guys,

When I look at the Jake's look when he was in Ozzy and when I compare it to his Badlands look, it makes me think Jake can dress in many different styles and still look good. Do you agree ? Do you think he would look good in a suit ? Do you think there's some styles he could never wear ?

Killer of Giants

Re: Can Jake wear Anything ?

Postby hashima » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:36 am

lol lol :D ...here we got a stereotype Fakeblue thread... I love you, dude ...Jake could wear anything he likes I guess... well I don wanna compare him to japanese girls directly but if you take a look at some of them with their manga-like style... Nihonnokata can wear what they want and it looks great at any time, any place! :)

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:34 am

Yeah, Fakeblue you can come up with some strange questions! :-) I guess Jake could wear a gorilla suit if he still played guitar like he does! :-)

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:20 am

PoetsandMadmen wrote:I guess Jake could wear a gorilla suit if he still played guitar like he does! :-)

haha .. imagine a hip-swinging gorilla :D
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:48 am

lol thank you guys.
Yeah hashima I think you're right. My English lets me down here but I think faces having strong style on their owns are restricted to a more limited clothes choice than a 'plastic' young asian girl.

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:59 am

Anything? I think not. Personally, I can't visualize him in a suit.
My personal fave look for him is from a Badland's pic - brown duster, jeans, boots. yeah baby!!!!!!

Postby skezza » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:56 am

I liked him in his Ozzy days the most. On my youtube, I uploaded the three US Festival tracks and theres a section just at the end of the first Mr Crowley solo where you see him stomp a pedal, in that pic for me he looks his best.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:04 pm

skezza wrote:theres a section just at the end of the first Mr Crowley solo where you see him stomp a pedal

I made a thread about that 8)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Postby skezza » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:16 pm

MetalHead wrote:
skezza wrote:theres a section just at the end of the first Mr Crowley solo where you see him stomp a pedal

lol, where, ill put in my video so everyone can see it. I think he just looks really good at that part. Deffo his best IMO

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:21 pm

skezza wrote:
MetalHead wrote:

where

there 8)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:39 pm

da Oge/JAKE would look incrediable in just about anything he choose to wear: suits/although I think he feels quite uncomfortable in them even though he looks pretty cool in them (there's a few pics of him in suits here in the Gallery/you have to search though...-he looks very Bluesy & down to Earth), his all natural look of jeans & shirts suits him best though which quite a visual to see in the Badlands genre Era & everyday Life so to speak. The Ozzy Era gear wear is pretty cool, too but Jake is more at home w/his rawhide Cowboy style jean looks. Wow! 8)

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:29 am

Personally I think Jake looks the coolest on the front cover of the Badlands s/t debut.............actually all four members are bad asses!

I do like Greg the best when he wears his cowboy hat though.........I sound like a girl! :oops: Where's the football guys? :lol:

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:20 am

skezza wrote:I liked him in his Ozzy days the most. On my youtube, I uploaded the three US Festival tracks and theres a section just at the end of the first Mr Crowley solo where you see him stomp a pedal, in that pic for me he looks his best.
sounds great ! would you give the link ?

Postby skezza » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:33 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HTrtJ3lQXg Mr Crowley n Paranoid. Sorry for the big ad at the start :D:D :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pm3G4Ig0GQ Crazy Train

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:25 am

skezza wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HTrtJ3lQXg Mr Crowley n Paranoid. Sorry for the big ad at the start :D:D :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pm3G4Ig0GQ Crazy Train

thank you very much

Return to All things Jake E Lee...