Selling my Jake Stuff!

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Selling my Jake Stuff!

Postby Deansolo » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:59 pm

frethead wrote:
musicmxer wrote:I once bid $183.00 for a Jake Tab book. Some dude out bid me... Damn...
lol

Geez, another Tabs freak!!! Why doesn't anyone use their attention anymore?! Like, "Would someone please do this for me? I can't do it. I just can't. I'll trust you." Huh?! Naw, I didn't say anything. Bad actor.

Just my opinion but, using tabs to learn a new song is like using a sex manual to make love to a new girlfriend.......it takes all the fun out of it and most of the time you get it all wrong. :D
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Postby skezza » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:20 pm

Deansolo wrote:
frethead wrote:
musicmxer wrote:I once bid $183.00 for a Jake Tab book. Some dude out bid me... Damn...
lol

Geez, another Tabs freak!!! Why doesn't anyone use their attention anymore?! Like, "Would someone please do this for me? I can't do it. I just can't. I'll trust you." Huh?! Naw, I didn't say anything. Bad actor.

Just my opinion but, using tabs to learn a new song is like using a sex manual to make love to a new girlfriend.......it takes all the fun out of it and most of the time you get it all wrong. :D

well i guess you could learn a few new tricks (talking about sex here) :lol:. No but your right. the more u learn by ear, the better theoretical guitarist you become. IMO

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:01 pm

Deansolo wrote:
frethead wrote:
lol

That's funny, and you're exactly right! It's usually exasperating reading by a guy with less than talent, and not much more than a job to finish!!! LOL

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:18 pm

Something that "special" and difficult to get (Jake E. Lee vintage merchandise) you should keep in storage or have your Family hold them for you, musicmxer/North Carolina. It's quite a challenge your dedicated yourself to going to serve in this War & all "take great/care" of yourself over there (in Iraq) and come back and reclaim your music treasures collection you have already on JAKE and our prays definately goes out for "all" that do serve & protect our great Country the USA. Peace and God Bless & keep you safe!

Postby rej-ca2 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:32 am

yeah im intrested in the pedals jake lee uses give me a price

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:51 pm

Man....I should put my Badland's tab book up there and pay some bills!

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...