JAKE's Music Download Section

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

JAKE's Music Download Section

Postby Shadow » Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:10 pm

Although the design of the page is sorta plain looking it's quite "loaded" with music gems of Jake E. Lee's music legacy. I really like the variety of Classic songs both vintage & new and look forward to more great music from this heavy & Soulful Spirited musician Mr. Jake E. Lee. I listern to "Calamity of Vanity" from the "Union 4" Double deluxe Cd set (in which I dearly cherish to Heart!) it's unusual master grooves is right on target/& has hit written all over it gripping you with it's heavy cyclobs grooves from start to finish. I "love" this song (etc.,.) and I'm glad that Guitarist Jake E. Lee was a very big part of Bourgeois Pigs along w/the great music talents of Vocalist Richard Black and Gutiarist Michael Guy. Peace! "I like how Webmaster Jefnel1 gives the lowdown rich "details" of each vintage song." Cool! 8)

All Access Member

Re: JAKE's Music Download Section

Postby thermanator » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:44 pm

I'm a new member. How can I get access to this section?

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:39 am

thermanator wrote:I'm a new member. How can I get access to this section?

all info is available on the first page :)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Postby skezza » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:44 am

im sure Jeff will appreciate your comments :)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:34 pm

I "love" this section alot the Jake E. Lee's Music Downloads where we get the honor & privilege to groove to da Oge/JAKE rich Music History journey: this time I'd listern to Jake's most wicked side along with his wicked brother in music crime Beast Master Mandy Lion. Wicked Alliance definately had the potential groove to Rattle, Rebel & Roar the house down with such potent Classic's like "World Gone Wild" I like the heavy Funk groove of this song and "The Rust" has hit written all over it with it's heavy kick ass bulldozer cyclops master beat and Jake & Mandy totally kicked it up live/Trailblazed on stage '93/94 live with this chilly masterpiece! 8O Peace.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...