other white/daphne Charvels existing?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

other white/daphne Charvels existing?

Postby hashima » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:28 pm

...öhhmmm, just watched Flying High Again from The Ultimate Sin Tour and it seems Jake uses a white/daphne Charvel with just 1 Humbucker and no Singles... there are a few second during the solo when the stagelight beams on his pickguard ... nothing but black plastic between neck and Hum?

All Access Member

Re: other white/daphne Charvels existing?

Postby dave1021 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:56 am

hashima wrote:...öhhmmm, just watched Flying High Again from The Ultimate Sin Tour and it seems Jake uses a white/daphne Charvel with just 1 Humbucker and no Singles... there are a few second during the solo when the stagelight beams on his pickguard ... nothing but black plastic between neck and Hum?

Hashima
Check my last post on the Two White Charvels topic. I noticed the same thing when I was watching my Ultimate Ozzy vid. I think the Daphine blue Charvel stayed in service a little longer than we thought.
dave
...And somebody said Fair Warning, Lord strike that poor boy down. Turned from hunted into hunter, went to hunt somebody down.--Van Halen

Killer of Giants

Re: other white/daphne Charvels existing?

Postby hashima » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:22 am

dave1021 wrote:
hashima wrote:...öhhmmm, just watched Flying High Again from The Ultimate Sin Tour and it seems Jake uses a white/daphne Charvel with just 1 Humbucker and no Singles... there are a few second during the solo when the stagelight beams on his pickguard ... nothing but black plastic between neck and Hum?

Hashima
Check my last post on the Two White Charvels topic. I noticed the same thing when I was watching my Ultimate Ozzy vid. I think the Daphine blue Charvel stayed in service a little longer than we thought.
dave

upps and sorry, thanks for your hint, I didn't read all conributions

Return to All things Jake E Lee...