Guess Who?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Guess Who?

Postby hashima » Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:18 pm

frethead wrote:O, man . . . that is . . . I can't believe you said that! O, I'm just . . . Ouch! That's a very significant and acute version of admiration, you've got there, Hashima! Good grits and cheese!!!

hö? I dont understand... ... ...I just said, why I'm in love with my 30 years old japanese teacher cuz she, among other things, looks as if she just turned 22... :?

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:23 am

It's great to See him...and he still has that Sneaky smile!

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:28 am

hashima wrote:
frethead wrote:O, man . . . that is . . . I can't believe you said that! O, I'm just . . . Ouch! That's a very significant and acute version of admiration, you've got there, Hashima! Good grits and cheese!!!

hö? I dont understand... ... ...I just said, why I'm in love with my 30 years old japanese teacher cuz she, among other things, looks as if she just turned 22... :?

My point was that it's usually not going to be a good idea, and is generally considered ill manners to speak of a lady's age, or make mention of - same - for conversation. And . . . I may have considered you to be a flat-chested fourteen year-old girl! My bad. (LOL)
I hope that I haven't caused you more heartache, based on the assumption that your thirty year-old teacher/love is in Japan, while it seems you are not.

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:48 am

frethead wrote:
hashima wrote:

My point was that it's usually not going to be a good idea, and is generally considered ill manners to speak of a lady's age, or make mention of - same - for conversation. And . . . I may have considered you to be a flat-chested fourteen year-old girl! My bad. (LOL)
I hope that I haven't caused you more heartache, based on the assumption that your thirty year-old teacher/love is in Japan, while it seems you are not.

:D lol

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:11 am

Deansolo wrote:I think some fans forget that the Ozzy era was over 20 years ago. ;)

I personally think Jake looks damn good for a rockstar in his 50's.

Just my opinion tho'. :)

I totally agree! I think he's aged well too!

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:15 am

hashima wrote:

They're pulling your leg Hashima. :lol: We understand what you're saying, and I agree that most Asian people age very well.

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:52 am

Here's another one of Jake jammin' for the camera! :)

Photo by Kelly Garni
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:50 am

I like This one Best (Above)

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:09 am

sugoooooiii, keep posting dean :D

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:14 am

Dean, if you get the chance ... ask Jake how the space under
the pickguard on the white Charvel/Fender was routed ... then let me
know ... :twisted:
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:33 am

hashima wrote:hö? I dont understand... ... ...I just said, why I'm in love with my 30 years old japanese teacher cuz she, among other things, looks as if she just turned 22... :?

Dude...there is a big difference between 30 and 49.

Jake looks great...I hope I look that good in the next 10 years. Although I have my doubts :lol:

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:04 pm

The elusive Rebel Guitarist/Jake E. Lee looks absolutely "outersight & dashing" and I like both new pix of him taken by Kelly Garni in whom also taken those trailblazin' vintage photo promo shots of JAKE from his newest album/Cd Jake E. Lee-Retraced (Shrapnel Label 2005). Very, warm & richly raw images of the elusive Guitarist Jake E. Lee: very nice and "thanks" Deansolo for sharing the new pix of such an "awesome" musician. Peace! :D

I "noticed" that some of you changed your avatars, very cool. I say! Mr. Metal looks quite electric & insane at the same time. smile!

Postby skezza » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:45 pm

Shadow wrote:The elusive Rebel Guitarist/Jake E. Lee looks absolutely "outersight & dashing" and I like both new pix of him taken by Kelly Garni in whom also taken those trailblazin' vintage photo promo shots of JAKE from his newest album/Cd Jake E. Lee-Retraced (Shrapnel Label 2005). Very, warm & richly raw images of the elusive Guitarist Jake E. Lee: very nice and "thanks" Deansolo for sharing the new pix of such an "awesome" musician. Peace! :D

I "noticed" that some of you changed your avatars, very cool. I say! Mr. Metal looks quite electric & insane at the same time. smile!
:lol: i dont think ive ever changed mine :lol:

Ultimate Sinner

Postby matty35 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:46 am

these photo's are very cool..

thank you for sharing...

cheers

matty...

All Access Member

Postby Snowy » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:12 pm

Love the photos. Jake looks awesome :)