CHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ DEMOCRACY is coming SOOOOOOOOOOOON !!!!!!

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

CHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ DEMOCRACY is coming SOOOOOOOOOOOON !!!!!!

Postby harddriver » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:56 am

Dude i bet this is gonna be the best album to come out in the last 10 years. Axl Rose is the man and dont none of you forget it . WELCOME TO THE CHINEEEEZ DEMOCRACY BABY :evil: YOU GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHA :x ( Oh my god im such a goon )

Re: CHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ DEMOCRACY is coming SOOOOOOOOOOOON !!

Postby jefnel1 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:43 am

Wow. We actually have an Axl Rose fan on the board? I couldn't disagree more with your post man. This album is going to flop like no other. Axl is more famous for his psychotic behavior than his talent as a frontman these days. I think it's a disgrace that people are still giving him the chance. He's so arrogant, and astonishingly untalented, not to mention mentally ill, that it's a miracle he's still alive.
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music."

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:32 pm

Ah not really jeff i kinda made that post with just a little hint of sarcasm :wink: I know that Axl is a goon and i saw an interview with him the other day where he said that the new CD will be out before years end. I was just bored and had nothing else to do so i thought a littl Axl post would lighten up my day :D

Postby jefnel1 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:35 pm

You had me scared hardriver! I thought you were injecting the Axl disease into the board! Nice to hear your post was tongue and cheek!

Thanks.
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music."

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:40 pm

You might need a drop of axle grease on that keyboard, bud. LOL That 'E' button seems to be hangin' up on you, there. Better get someone to look at that 'O', too. You know? LOLOLO 8)
Last edited by frethead on Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:13 pm

jefnel1 wrote:Wow. We actually have an Axl Rose fan on the board? I couldn't disagree more with your post man. This album is going to flop like no other. Axl is more famous for his psychotic behavior than his talent as a frontman these days. I think it's a disgrace that people are still giving him the chance. He's so arrogant, and astonishingly untalented, not to mention mentally ill, that it's a miracle he's still alive.

Hahaha Jef, couldnt agree more...Is going to be interesting when it actually does come out, to see the reviews. :)

Postby Fretman » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:43 pm

Axl is still alive? 8O

Postby skezza » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:22 am

im not sure, i thought he got beaten up when he started those riots :lol:

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:44 am

Wait a minute, wait a minute! Axl Rose is doing some musical thing without Slash and "Skirt?" He must be toasted!

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:52 am

frethead wrote:Wait a minute, wait a minute! Axl Rose is doing some musical thing without Slash and "Skirt?" He must be toasted!
Hes still 100 times the man Michele Stipe is :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:36 pm

O, and he was the singer of R. E. M. !!! Who did Axl sing for? Guns and Roses? Yeeuuuh!

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:11 pm

frethead wrote:O, and he was the singer of R. E. M. !!! Who did Axl sing for? Guns and Roses? Yeeuuuh!
He doesnt need the skirt anymore because now he has those goofy ass cornrows :lol: Who the hell is even in that band ( G N R ) now anyway ? That Buckethead goon left and i think that Robin finch left also. Maybe hel just go get Sarzo , Aldridge and Vandenburg and call it Guns n Snakes :lol: or maye hel go get Michael Stipe and Rob Halford and call it Guns n Gay Guys :lol: or maybe he will just go away and not cause anymore riots. Anyway ive had a few beers and im babbling like an idiot so il go now.

Postby skezza » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:01 am

harddriver wrote:
frethead wrote:O, and he was the singer of R. E. M. !!! Who did Axl sing for? Guns and Roses? Yeeuuuh!
He doesnt need the skirt anymore because now he has those goofy ass cornrows :lol: Who the hell is even in that band ( G N R ) now anyway ? That Buckethead goon left and i think that Robin finch left also. Maybe hel just go get Sarzo , Aldridge and Vandenburg and call it Guns n Snakes :lol: or maye hel go get Michael Stipe and Rob Halford and call it Guns n Gay Guys :lol: or maybe he will just go away and not cause anymore riots. Anyway ive had a few beers and im babbling like an idiot so il go now.
Me thinks cuz of my extreme love for G n R :lol: that its Bumblefoot Ron Thal on lead guitar, havnt got a clue who else. Obviously you have Axel Rose on vocals because he cant leave guns n roses, he wants to take this band on and on and on. MATE, YOU HAD YOUR DAY, kk thanks bye!

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:39 pm

harddriver wrote:

O, man!!! Guns and Gay Guys. LOL LOL hold on . . . LOL LOL Whew!!! O.k. Driver, you win!!! I'm out!!! LMAO

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:35 pm

harddriver wrote:

Don't blame the beer HD! Your posts isn't its fault! :lol:

Next

Return to Free for all...