What is Jake up to ? ( if anything )

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: What is Jake up to ? ( if anything )

Postby hashima » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:34 pm

frethead wrote:Question. Is Paul Kossoff the guitar player in Jeffersons Airplane and Starship(?) that wore glasses, played the gorgeous maple faced B.C. Rich Bich, pink Mockingbird, and whose last name I've not been able to remember for twenty-five or thirty years? No, no, no! Wait a minute!!! Kantner! That's it!!! A-HAHA-AAA-aaaaaaaaarghuexstremousscratch-my-little-ughhh! Yeah. Paul Kantner. Sorry. O! And . . . thanks. :)

:D "help yourself with some cookies" 8)

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:07 am

frethead wrote:Question. Is Paul Kossoff the guitar player in Jeffersons Airplane and Starship(?) that wore glasses, played the gorgeous maple faced B.C. Rich Bich, pink Mockingbird, and whose last name I've not been able to remember for twenty-five or thirty years? No, no, no! Wait a minute!!! Kantner! That's it!!! A-HAHA-AAA-aaaaaaaaarghuexstremousscratch-my-little-ughhh! Yeah. Paul Kantner. Sorry. O! And . . . thanks. :)

Paul Kossoff was the guitar player in Free...Free had a big hit with "All Right Now".

Jake covered Free's "I'll be Creepin'" on Retraced.
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:46 pm

Deansolo wrote:

Paul Kossoff was the guitar player in Free...Free had a big hit with "All Right Now".

Jake covered Free's "I'll be Creepin'" on Retraced.

Alright, now! Baby, it's alright, now. ( It's alright, now) Alright, now. etc.etc.etc Thanks, Dean. Hey, the Cat's Eye site looks great!
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

Postby dcsign » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:01 pm

I think Jake is just out by the pool, indefinitely.

Secret Loser

Postby Fedaykin » Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:18 pm

Craig Chaquico was (is?) the guitarest for Jefferson In spite of how lame Starship are, he's an extremly underrated player. He's easily as good as Lynch. He shreds.
“My parents wanted me to be the next Van Cliburn, but I wanted to be the next Van Halen.”

Postby dcsign » Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:31 pm

I saw Starship in the 80's Craig is a great guitarist from the 60's George Lynch is an 80's star. As far as comparing the two is like comparing Robin Crosby (Ratt) to Jimi Hendrix. George Lynch gets top ranks with me...... :D

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...