Jake.e.lee Posters

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Jake.e.lee Posters

Postby harddriver » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:23 pm

Does anybody know how or where on Earth i could find a Poster or Posters of Jake ? I have an Ultimate Sin Poster on my wall but its just of Ozzy and the Girl from the Video. So can anyone help me ?

Killer of Giants

Re: Jake.e.lee Posters

Postby hashima » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:41 pm

hey harddriver, why don't you load a pic from our photo gallery into your digital cam, send it to a photo lab and let it develop to a large size, that's what I have done... now, I got my personal poster next to my skylight with Jake doing his 5finger-neck-sports on his blueburst Charvel... and above my desk, the "master of 10 fingers and 6 strings" Eddie Halen watches me doing studies... saves ya alotta time and money :wink: ...sure you shouldn't use it for commerce! :!:

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:52 pm

Thanks Hash :D I never thought of that. Now il have a wall full of Jake 8) Next to my Dimebag and Zakk posters.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:51 pm

You two are funny! I like your avatars...-seems like everythings on the computer. Which is fine but I like the days when you can purchase a big monster posters of your favorite musicians at the Record Stores. I'm getting melonchaly, now. Anyway those were the days but I agree those some really "awesome" and I mean loads of breathtaking pics of the Legendary Rebel Guitarist JAKE E. LEE "here "on his Website JakeELee.com check it out! :D :o 8O Peace.

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:49 pm

Another reason to approach marriage with caution. I have posters in my gargae now. They are not allowed inside the house. :D

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:14 pm

mrmetal wrote:Another reason to approach marriage with caution. I have posters in my gargae now. They are not allowed inside the house. :D

lol :D Mr. Metal, we offer you our deepest condolences, really! :wink:
...Mrs. Metal does not deserve her/your name when she imposes a ban on Heavy/Hard Rock posters I think, lol :D ...however you could frame your posters so they'd receive some kinda seriousness... a lil touch of that "modern art" can be attractiv if tastefully chosen... ... ...so what could be more tasteful than a framed Jake on stage turning is blueburst Charvel upside down and bending its neck to the limits playin with the feedbacks?? 8O

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:23 pm

Or maybe a framed poster of Paul Stanley with his chest hair all teased up and his lips all pursed as if to lay a big wet smacker right on your forehead! :lol: LMAO! :P
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:18 pm

mrmetal wrote:Another reason to approach marriage with caution. I have posters in my gargae now. They are not allowed inside the house. :D

Are you sure it's the rock posters that upset her and not the old 'Farrah in the red bathing suit' poster?!!! hahahahaha :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:54 am

Doobie wrote:Are you sure it's the rock posters that upset her and not the old 'Farrah in the red bathing suit' poster?!!! hahahahaha :wink:

...*laugh* :lol: ...but why Farrah Fawcett was that popularized is beyond my imagination, her smile always seem to me a bit too factitious... Jaclyn Smith fo the win! ...or Heather Locklear :oops:

...however, if it's that one upsetting your girl then a David Lee Roth poster could be a nice present for her next birthday... ?

Postby Odelson » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:34 pm

Hmm, the swedish magazine. My sister have that image.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...