Jake E. Lee Video's

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Jake E. Lee Video's

Postby yellowshirtguy » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:27 pm

I the bootlegs section of this site, does anyone know if the video from the date 3.18.84 in Salt Lake City, If it is the same concert that was recorded and was later released as the VHS titled "Bark at the Moon"?

All Access Member

Re: Jake E. Lee Video's

Postby Shadow » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:44 pm

I'm not sure with the City and all but I think that Salt Lake City was a major stop on the 1984 Ozzy Osbourne BARK AT THE MOON megatour which included the fantastic line-up of Ozzy-Vocals, Jake E. Lee-Guitars, Bob Daisley-Bass, Don Airey-Keyboards and Tommy Aldridge-Drums. Peace & hope your get this much Classic vintage Concert footage on such an spectacular Event :!: Peace.

Postby jefnel1 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:57 pm

Yes that's the one.
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music."

Postby Loudnessnj » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:30 am

I just recieved a VHS tape from Ebay entitled,"Dag The Giblets"that I purchased.All I can say is,it's a very cool video to have in my collection!Great footage of the band live and behind the scenes.

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:07 am

Loudnessnj wrote:I just recieved a VHS tape from Ebay entitled,"Dag The Giblets"that I purchased.All I can say is,it's a very cool video to have in my collection!Great footage of the band live and behind the scenes.

Lots of good footage. I bought mine waaay back in the day-glad I held on to it!! I converted it to dvd earlier this year. 8)

Return to All things Jake E Lee...