Jake T Shirt

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Jake T Shirt

Postby Charvelised » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:09 am

What Happened to Those Jake T shirts?
I thought the Design had been agreed?

Re: Jake T Shirt

Postby maxasianmuscle » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:28 pm

Whenever it's ready, and no matter what it looks like... I'm there. Don't worry too much about it being perfect -- just get something with Jake out there. When you see how big the demand may be, then perfect the next one... I want a Jake shirt again...

All Access Member

Postby Richard » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:32 am

I agree .
Everybody would like support this website and Jake e lee.
I have been big fan ever since the Bark at the moon album in 1982.
:D :D :D :wink:

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:12 pm

I would like to see that Classic race car #11 JAKE E. LEE Signature Trademark of the legendary Rebel Guitarist as a new design T-Shirt. It's the very same Signature watermark logo that's here "above" everytime one venture's here to JakeELee.com that's a bad ass ink watermark Classic Signature on Mr. Jake E. Lee playing away on his Guitar & when finding the actual live image photo/I'm like Wow it really does exist that's one of the most groovin' heavy & breathtaking photos (and there are others of JAKE, too! :D ) that I ever seen! I have a nice Jake E. Lee Certificate when joining/sending in a fee contribution which is here on the Website and it's really enchanting looking the very one here although the shading is light blue/like a Watermark. I love it, thank you! Anyway I like a T-Shirt like the image of the Jake E. Lee logo here of Rebel Guitarist. Peace! 8)

Return to All things Jake E Lee...