Bands.............

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: Bands.............

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:46 am

Charvelised wrote:I Love to hear Jake And Rob Lamothe, rob has a fantastic Voice! and Great lyrics!

I agree! Rob is a great vocalist. I've recently bought Greg's solo effort from a seller on Amazon. Overall, its ok, but the song with Rob is by far the best!

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:26 pm

I know this is an crazy idea but im bored and i fell like posting something :wink: Wouldnt it be great if Tesla added a 3rd guitarest and it was Jake ? Just imagine the triple axe attack of Hannon, Skeoch and Jake.e.lee 8) In my opinion those 3 dudes are 3 of the most underated and completely kickass axe slingers alive. Anyway im just dreaming but it would be great wouldnt it ?

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:32 pm

harddriver wrote:Wouldnt it be great if Tesla added a 3rd guitarest

Well, it works for Iron Maiden :D
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Postby dasmeg » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:30 am

Wish he would team up with Chaisson again, great bass player.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Demon_A_Go-Go » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:56 am

I know this is an crazy idea but im bored and i fell like posting something Wouldnt it be great if Tesla added a 3rd guitarest and it was Jake ? Just imagine the triple axe attack of Hannon, Skeoch and Jake.e.lee In my opinion those 3 dudes are 3 of the most underated and completely kickass axe slingers alive. Anyway im just dreaming but it would be great wouldnt it ?

Tesla is one of my favorite bands .I'm looking forward to see them on life show. You're right Harddriver it would be sensational triple team unfortunately Hell_tanner already said
Jake never liked playing with an other guitarist in a band.
And it's hard to happen nowadays. :?

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby sonicbrew73 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:57 pm

I think Jake does a great job on his own. However, I think it would be cool to see him playing in a band with Tracii Guns, or maybe even Slash. But I agree with harddriver too. The triple guitar attack is awesome. Especially when you have three killer guitar players who play well together.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:07 pm

I personally would like the legendary Rebel Guitarist/Musician Jake E. Lee to continue his Solo journey music Project(s) rather they be all Instrumental or working alongside other great talented musicians (included himself) that guest appeared Chris Logan-Vocals, Tim Bogert-Bass and Aynsley Dunbar-Drums on his Solo Project JAKE E. LEE-Retraced (2005) recording on the SHRAPNEL Record Label, that album/Cd totally Trailblazed with true Heart Bluesy/Rock Soul grit. Bad ass album...-I would also like him to continue the chilly bulldozer grooves of Wicked Alliance with Mandy Lion. Looking forward to "more" Rebel flaming grooves from JAKE E. LEE and wishing him all the best with the Shrapnel Record Label (and his past Record Labels Mascot/Poney Canyon, too!) Peace.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:13 pm

And obviously I would "love" for him/Jake E. Lee to join forces with his BADLANDS Bad-Squad Brothers In Music Crime Greg Chaisson, Jeff Martin and Eric Singer to work together again in homage respects to their bandmate & Brother Ray Gillen. Peace & God Bless!

Killer of Giants

Postby crisguitar » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:05 am

i think an all star band staring jake himself with the original sound!
mr evh with the kik ass rhythm sound
and mayb billy sheehan on bass lol

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:41 am

No way . tony Levin is a way better player for that style and maybe Eric singer on drums. but for a dream band I would have to go with
Jake E Lee guitars
George Lynch Guitars
Joe Lyn Turner Vocals
Tony Levin Bass/voc
Cozy Powel Drums
keep in mind this is only a dream . ah I wish I wish I wish!!!LOL!!!
The artist formally known as Brawler

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:38 am

no offense strat, but I don't think either Jake or George would fit
with another guitarist :!:
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:11 pm

Jake would after all there was Warren. as forr george its debatable

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:17 am

Shadow wrote:And obviously I would "love" for him/Jake E. Lee to join forces with his BADLANDS Bad-Squad Brothers In Music Crime Greg Chaisson, Jeff Martin and Eric Singer to work together again in homage respects to their bandmate & Brother Ray Gillen. Peace & God Bless!

That would be too cool! They could bring in guest vocalist that want to show appreciation to Ray as well. They'd have to use people that could actually sing though to do Ray justice!

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:48 am

it wont be with Eric singer he is busy working on a new union CD and getting ready to do something with Kiss again too

Killer of Giants

Postby crisguitar » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:51 pm

stratattack wrote:it wont be with Eric singer he is busy working on a new union CD and getting ready to do something with Kiss again too

wow i cant wait

PreviousNext

Return to All things Jake E Lee...