Did you have that one ?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Did you have that one ?

Postby Fakeblue » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:26 am

Hello guys.

I went to my parents house this week end and I found this old Hard Rock magazine with a Badlands interview. Inside of it was one of the most beautiful Jake pic I ever saw. I made it bigger and I took a pic of it for you in case it is not in the Jakeelee.com collection already.

The blond hair on his left are Eric Singer hair. I think they are in a garage.
As you can see, Jake did put a string in his hair to keep them falling together on his right shoulder.

All Access Member

Re: Did you have that one ?

Postby Shadow » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:49 pm

That's a nice cool pic of Jake looking quite down to Earth in all: Mr. Lee often time would tie his hair on the side doing his BADLANDS music days era & particularly so when performing live so it wouldn't get in his way. Yet still those plenty of Classic pix of the da Oge dark honey brown curly hair going everyway when letting loose on stage live! :twisted: 8O 8) Peace & thanks for sharing.

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:10 am

Shadow wrote:That's a nice cool pic of Jake looking quite down to Earth in all: Mr. Lee often time would tie his hair on the side doing his BADLANDS music days era & particularly so when performing live so it wouldn't get in his way. Yet still those plenty of Classic pix of the da Oge dark honey brown curly hair going everyway when letting loose on stage live! :twisted: 8O 8) Peace & thanks for sharing.

I wonder why he didn't tie his hair on the side back at the Ozzy days. Maybe that's because he had the fringe.

All Access Member

Postby Snowy » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:36 pm

Gorgeous pics. TY so much for sharing!

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:28 pm

Fakeblue wrote:
Shadow wrote:That's a nice cool pic of Jake looking quite down to Earth in all: Mr. Lee often time would tie his hair on the side doing his BADLANDS music days era & particularly so when performing live so it wouldn't get in his way. Yet still those plenty of Classic pix of the da Oge dark honey brown curly hair going everyway when letting loose on stage live! :twisted: 8O 8) Peace & thanks for sharing.

I wonder why he didn't tie his hair on the side back at the Ozzy days. Maybe that's because he had the fringe.

8O Tied-back hair in the '80's??!! Get real. Hair had to be teased, long and flowing!! The extra-super-strength AquaNet held it in place - no ponytail holders or strings needed! :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:53 am

Doobie wrote:
Fakeblue wrote:

8O Tied-back hair in the '80's??!! Get real. Hair had to be teased, long and flowing!! The extra-super-strength AquaNet held it in place - no ponytail holders or strings needed! :wink:

Yeah but sometimes your hair get across the guitar strings and it is painful and it creates wrong notes, but it is mostly the hair from above your forehead that are doing that. So as he had a fringe cut under his forehead back in the ultimate sin area he probably didn't have that problem.

Aquanet . what is that ? Gel ? Ho sorry then I didn't get your point

Return to All things Jake E Lee...