WHOA! Holy #$%#! Girl on My Space claims to be JADE WILLIAMS

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: WHOA! Holy #$%#! Girl on My Space claims to be JADE WILL

Postby MetalHead » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:45 pm

hashima wrote:pfff... she ain't got no contact to her father, doesnt even wanna talk with people bout their relationship / the fact she being the daughter of a legendary guitar wizard... and still she got a myspace-site (visible in every world's corner) saying that she is what she is (or wants to be) ... "look, as you may see, I'm kinda famous but really don't care, don't wanna talk about it with anyone, so please ignore, ... and don't forget who my dad is!"

... and your point is ... ?
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:40 pm

Who knows what went on between Jake and his daughter and to be honest with you who really cares. I just wish Jake would put out some more music.

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:35 am

MetalHead wrote:
hashima wrote:pfff... she ain't got no contact to her father, doesnt even wanna talk with people bout their relationship / the fact she being the daughter of a legendary guitar wizard... and still she got a myspace-site (visible in every world's corner) saying that she is what she is (or wants to be) ... "look, as you may see, I'm kinda famous but really don't care, don't wanna talk about it with anyone, so please ignore, ... and don't forget who my dad is!"

... and your point is ... ?

comes with the pseudo-quote from Jade's page :roll: ...for those who ain't familiar with sarcasm: She, Jade, gives the impression to be a bit attention-grapping and arrogant when she let know everyone who she is, however doesnt want to be associated with him (Jake)... This be not good, MetalHead, I think! Who knows how many Jade Williams' got a place at myspace so simply she could have said "Hi, I'm Jade from Salem, back in Salem, either you hate me or love me..... I'm a B****!!!!!!!" Not really the gracefully japanese way...

I hope you understand now :P

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...