Dokken

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Ultimate Sinner

Dokken

Postby rockinrye » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:25 pm

I just went too You tube and I just saw Dokken live from Germany in 82 with Juan Croucier playing bass on the song Breaking The Chains.

I just wanted share !

All Access Member

Re: Dokken

Postby dave1021 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:49 pm

Ah yes
Juan was the original bass player on the BTC's album. By the time they shot the video Pilson had joined the band. I just watched that vid the other day. It's very cheesy but kinda cool how they all looked like they all were still holding day jobs when they shot it.

Dave
...And somebody said Fair Warning, Lord strike that poor boy down. Turned from hunted into hunter, went to hunt somebody down.--Van Halen

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:22 pm

Juan comes off as a pretty cool guy in the Ratt - behind the music on VH1. He was going to do the reunion tour this summer but he said it just didnt feel right to him. And ive seen Jeff Pilson twice this summer with Foreigner and he is playing and looking better than ever.

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:52 am

harddriver wrote:Juan comes off as a pretty cool guy in the Ratt - behind the music on VH1. He was going to do the reunion tour this summer but he said it just didnt feel right to him. And ive seen Jeff Pilson twice this summer with Foreigner and he is playing and looking better than ever.

As a huge Dokken fan I am very happy for Jeff. One of the greatest guys you could ever meet and always very gracious answering questions and talking politics on his website. The most underrated musician in Dokken for sure. When Jeff joined Dokken and started writing with George Lynch for Tooth and Nail you can hear the quantum leap from BTC to T+N.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:49 am

and the guitaramps during T&N was ... RANDALLS :twisted:
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Return to All things Jake E Lee...