Mr Chaisson's bass for sale

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Mr Chaisson's bass for sale

Postby Gonzo » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:54 am

http://www.jcguitars.com/starbad.htm

Don't know how long it's been there but it looks pretty good.

All Access Member

Re: Mr Chaisson's bass for sale

Postby Shadow » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:54 pm

Nice, looking Bass there color tone in all looks rawhide tough just like the Owner Mr. Chaisson. Those strings "hurt" - I was in a music gear shop once ages ago/like in the early 90's and wondered over to a real beauty of a Bass guitar and was curious about the instrument so I touched one of it's strings 'cause I wanteed to (those are some mighty hefty/cute edge strings...'my goodness! And it nearly scared me half to death...'it was on!) & low and behold it was on and the sound of it really shook up the place, loud :!: That's amazing that someone/you musicians can actually deal with all that "deepness" from this rich/baritone instrument the bass and daring "crazy" enough to play it with such electric calm & ease in which the BADLANDS legendary Bassist Greg Chaisson embraces with Rawshide skills & emotions. Beautiful instrument and the best of luck to the future winner of it. Cheers! 8)

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: Mr Chaisson's bass for sale

Postby THOR » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:27 am

I've been told only 3 of these were made. The purple-bust in the picture was made for Kenny Chaisson, not Greg. Gregs' was red. A third was made for LA Guns. Hope nobody spent too much money tring to get this item!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...