A Fine Pink Mist

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

A Fine Pink Mist

Postby harddriver » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:58 pm

I need help from my friends at Jake.e.lee.com :cry: The other day i was moving some stuf around in my spare room and when i was moving my Bowling Bag one of my CDs fell onto the floor :roll: and before i realised it i sat my Bowling bag on top of the CD and broke it almost in half :cry: Well it just so happened that the CD was a AFPM and i was pissed. Anyway ive been on Amazon.com and Ebay and i cant find that thing anywhere :cry: So can any of you help a Jake fan in need ?

All Access Member

Re: A Fine Pink Mist

Postby dave1021 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:25 pm

I found my import copy through a website other than amazon or ebay. I think it was CD universe or something like that. I do remember that I did a google search for AFPM and that was one of the hits. That site is also where I got my copy of " DUSK."

Hope this helps

Dave

All Access Member

Postby dave1021 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:29 pm

I just double checked. It is www.cduniverse.com out of the UK and it's $21.69 plus shippping. Not cheap but they got it.

Dave

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:35 pm

Sorry to hear that one of your fave music Cd's was crush/broken due to a wicked bowling ball - thank goodness it did not fall on your feet Harddriver: we JAKE fans wouldn't want to see you in the Hospital with a broken toe or two. And thank goodness that your prays were answered in founding a new location to purchase the Cd that you so liked: Jake E. Lee "A Fine Pink Mist" is a very hefty Sci-Fi groovin' masterpiece and a must own by every JAKE fan out there. Peace and I'm glad you were able to locate a new one again! 8)

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:48 pm

dave1021 wrote:I just double checked. It is www.cduniverse.com out of the UK and it's $21.69 plus shippping. Not cheap but they got it.

Dave
Thanks dave and il be going there shortly to purchase it. Way to help out a fellow Jake fan my brutha :D

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:50 pm

Shadow wrote:Sorry to hear that one of your fave music Cd's was crush/broken due to a wicked bowling ball - thank goodness it did not fall on your feet Harddriver: we JAKE fans wouldn't want to see you in the Hospital with a broken toe or two. And thank goodness that your prays were answered in founding a new location to purchase the Cd that you so liked: Jake E. Lee "A Fine Pink Mist" is a very hefty Sci-Fi groovin' masterpiece and a must own by every JAKE fan out there. Peace and I'm glad you were able to locate a new one again! 8)
Thanks Shadow :D And way to put it all into perspective like only you can do. 8)

Return to All things Jake E Lee...