Bark at the moon

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Bark at the moon

Postby Gonzo » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:31 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIMVvxCY ... ed&search=

Haven't seen that one before. Very very good as usual though.

Re: Bark at the moon

Postby skezza » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:01 pm

Got that one on DVD, i think its one of the few he performs live that ozzy sounds quite good in, the other being salt lake.
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby yellowshirtguy » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:03 pm

This one was on there awhile ago but it was taken off because of copyright rules

All Access Member

Postby Gonzo » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:41 am

You can feel the volume!! Plexi's behind him.

I saw a pic of Jake on tour with 2 Plexi fullstacks witha JCM800 one in the middle, maybe he used them more than we think..

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:10 pm

The server engine is sorta slow here so it take awhile to watch some it: and it's a pretty cool vintage live in Concert footage film of Ozzy Osbourne & his band members Jake E. Lee-Guitars, Bob Daisley-Bass and Carmin Appice-Drums (I was expecting to see Tommy Aldridge considering he year 1983 in all) & Don Airey-Keyboards I'm sure is present there on stage, too. This rare Classic OZZY/JAKE live In Concert footage in Dortmund 1983 (this is in Europe...'I think) performing the tomahawk in your face song Classic thriller "Bark At the Moon" is another keepsake in the treasure box, I'd enjoyed watching it. My goodness it was a "red hot" night that "Bark At the Moon" evening Jake wearing hot rod red, Daisley red pants & the Dark Prince Ozzy wearing basically all black with hot red fringes on his coat: very visual treasure footage & nice clearity & heavy master groove sound. Peace & thanks for sharing! 8) :twisted: 8O

Return to All things Jake E Lee...