Jake T Shirt!

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: Jake T Shirt!

Postby Gutterflower » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:59 am

Fretman wrote:I'll check into your shirt Gutterflower, and Richard, if you're having trouble ordering a shirt then PM me and I'll try to help you out.

Thanks, Fretman 8)

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:47 am

you can get another Jake E Lee shirt from DjTees.com

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:48 pm

I finally received my JakeELee wear just this past Monday gone by and would have received it sooner/if I'd send in my payment earlier: so it took some time getting it due to my delays. So, once again I'm "sorry" Raymond Cook (the designer of this very hip Rebel design on Jake E. Lee it's one of my favorite image(s) and real life action shot Jake on stage...- it looks to be 1983/84 it's his/Jake's OZZY era days)...-it's really breathtaking and it's certainly Jake E. Lee's Classic Signature trademark design of such an Electic Rebel musician. Peace and I really like the items that I've chosen: the B/W JakeELee wear T-shirt with Jake Classic Signature (like here!) on the front & on back it says "Whiskey Dust" etc.,. w/my Jake cooler holder for cool drinks. Very, nicely design...I wonder do the design comes in green(?)! Thank, you designer Ray Cook and Webmaster Jefnel1 for your patience....'you two are the best. Have a great Thanksgiving weekend, with your Families, everyone. God Bless.

Postby Fretman » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:13 pm

Glad you like the shirt Shadow. Anyone else wanting a shirt should order one soon. If sales don't improve then the online store will probably be shut down.

All Access Member

Postby dunphyk » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:34 pm

I was going to order a shirt, but the payment page indicated they do not ship to Canada. IS this correct? Seems silly to be able to enter a Canadian Shipping Address if the company will not ship to Canada.

Please advise - thanks!

Postby Fretman » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:50 pm

dunphyk wrote:I was going to order a shirt, but the payment page indicated they do not ship to Canada. IS this correct? Seems silly to be able to enter a Canadian Shipping Address if the company will not ship to Canada.

Please advise - thanks!

Yes...they can be shipped to Canada. If you have trouble ordering PM me.

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...