Jake mentioned by ... Ozzy Osbourne !

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Jake mentioned by ... Ozzy Osbourne !

Postby stratattack » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:33 am

The Only reason Ozzy Sounded Positive about Jake was because Im sure it was decided a long time ago that when ever any question about Jake would come up here are the answers he is to use!!!

Im sure Ozzy Never thinks about Jake,, and we all know That his Little Mrs/MGR in The female Version of Gene Simons always about $$$$$$$$.

After all it is a Buisiness Hence why Zakk is the way he is.. Make as much as you can because it doesnt last for ever!
As for Jake being Reclusive ? Thats Nothing new I gave up on him touring again along time after Retraced came out. And Thats okay with me if he doesnt want to he doesnt want to!!
The artist formally known as Brawler

Postby Fretman » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:11 pm

Why all of the Zakk bashing in this thread? It has nothing to do with the topic.

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:55 am

_will_ wrote:I think its fairer to say that Zakk puts out rubbish to promote the brand that he is.

I thought at SLC 84, Ozzy announced Jake was the oldest :S

yeah he did say that, but i'm pretty sure he said it as a joke cause the rest of them were old, wasn't jake about 23 then?

All Access Member

Postby _will_ » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:35 am

oohh thanks! cleared up some confusion. makes sense
the rest of the band were early to mid 30s I think (ozzy may have been 1946 or 48 born)

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:13 am

maybe Ozzy meant that Jake had the longest
tenure of the band at that point ?
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Postby VanArt » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:24 am

The Biography of Jake E. Lee on this website says Jake E. Lee and Ozzy are good friends to this day while the Ozzy Interview states that Ozzy hasn't heard from Jake since Jake was fired. Am I the only one confused on this?

All Access Member

Postby pejale » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:06 am

My opinion would favour the interview. I can't see any reason for Jake and Ozzy to remain friends,from what we know they seemed to have had little in common with each other so there would seem no need to remain in contact. Surely we've all worked or knew someone and not kept in touch with them for whatever the reasons??

As for Ozzy asking Jake to return in the early nineties,my take on that is that it all would have been done through their management and not Ozzy phoning Jake personally.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Ninevah123 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:49 am

I am glad Jake said no to the old chancer.Jake showed real class by declining the invite and it probably knocked him and Sharon for six when he did.Also lets not forget Ozzy told bare faced lies about Jake in interviews after Jake left the band.

One lie was about how Jake would leave Jade with Ozzy to watch while Jake went out to parties.I seriously doubt whether Jake would have left his dog for Ozzy to look after if he was going out given Ozzy's love of drugs and drink.Jake said in an interview that had really pissed him off but he also said that that was how Ozzy courted the media.Bassicaly a huge amount of smoke,mirrors and bullshit to portray the image his appalling wife planned for him.

Jake is not missing anything by not being friends with the Osbournes.I mean have you see and theard these people?Sharon Osbourne once tried to trick Jack Osbourne into drinking her urine!!!

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:35 pm

Fretman wrote:Why all of the Zakk bashing in this thread? It has nothing to do with the topic.

Hey Ozzy and sharon even Slammed him allot when he left the first time to do Pride and Glory Remember????? But with Zakks ego the way it is These days He Kinds Has it coming even if he is a Great Guitar Player and a Biker wanna Be!!! even though Zakk was just to file suit on his web Master for scamming his Fans a couple of years ago. I had way more repect for Zakk before he started to dop the whole Biker bit That Offended allot of us Real Bikers..

Postby skezza » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:06 pm

To get the thread back on topic, I personally think it would of been nice to have seen Ozzy with Jake, maybe for one last tour. I still believe someday, they may do a few shows and just reunite for one last time. It would make me and a lot of people happy. While Ozzy doesnt deserve Jake as his permanent lead guitarist, I believe it would be nice to just see a few shows on the back of an album, although ive heard this is his last, but how many times has he said that huh? :) ;)
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Postby VanArt » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:18 am

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to take the thread off topic.

Postby skezza » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:31 pm

VanArt wrote:I'm sorry, I didn't mean to take the thread off topic.
you were not taking the thread off topic :) 8)
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Postby VanArt » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:01 pm

Who was?

All Access Member

Postby _will_ » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:11 pm

I think its good that Ozzy can now see mistakes that he has made.
and everyone makes mistakes I guess, so not trying to rip on Oz or anything...
I think I would say that I have more desire to see Jake live more than anything, If it be with Ozzy... so be it.
BUT an English tour date... maybe not :(

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:44 am

skezza wrote:To get the thread back on topic, I personally think it would of been nice to have seen Ozzy with Jake, maybe for one last tour. I still believe someday, they may do a few shows and just reunite for one last time. It would make me and a lot of people happy. While Ozzy doesnt deserve Jake as his permanent lead guitarist, I believe it would be nice to just see a few shows on the back of an album, although ive heard this is his last, but how many times has he said that huh? :) ;)

Hell I'd Like to see Jake in any tour!!!!!!!. but I agree that would have been cool to have seen him with Oz one last time.

PreviousNext

Return to All things Jake E Lee...