Jake mentioned by ... Ozzy Osbourne !

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Re: Jake mentioned by ... Ozzy Osbourne !

Postby skezza » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:29 pm

_will_ wrote:I think its good that Ozzy can now see mistakes that he has made.
and everyone makes mistakes I guess, so not trying to rip on Oz or anything...
I think I would say that I have more desire to see Jake live more than anything, If it be with Ozzy... so be it.
BUT an English tour date... maybe not :(
Hey Will, I don't know the exact story of what went on, but was it Ozzy's mistake, or $harons mistake, good question huh? ;)
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:27 am

If Sharron thought There was any $$$$ to be made she would be on it like stink on well yah know !!!
The artist formally known as Brawler

Postby DLFresh » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:42 pm

can someone tell me what this is about?

All Access Member

Postby _will_ » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:16 pm

the Ozzy and Jake relationship
and the Sharon and money relationship
:P

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:19 pm

Ninevah123 wrote:I am glad Jake said no to the old chancer.Jake showed real class by declining the invite and it probably knocked him and Sharon for six when he did.Also lets not forget Ozzy told bare faced lies about Jake in interviews after Jake left the band.

One lie was about how Jake would leave Jade with Ozzy to watch while Jake went out to parties.I seriously doubt whether Jake would have left his dog for Ozzy to look after if he was going out given Ozzy's love of drugs and drink.Jake said in an interview that had really pissed him off but he also said that that was how Ozzy courted the media.Bassicaly a huge amount of smoke,mirrors and bullshit to portray the image his appalling wife planned for him.

Jake is not missing anything by not being friends with the Osbournes.I mean have you see and theard these people?Sharon Osbourne once tried to trick Jack Osbourne into drinking her urine!!!

what are your sources on all this ? 8)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby pejale » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:29 am

Ozzy looking after his daughter while Jake was out partying was part of a short interview done for a UK magazine called RAW just as Badlands was about to release their first lp. Jake also said that he hadn't spoken to Ozzy since he left but that despite all the bullshit,he did (Jake) owe him (Ozzy) a lot. I remember 'cos i had this mag and sent the clippings to Jeff some time ago.

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...