videos

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

videos

Postby blueice72 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:08 pm

has anyone ever bought any of the Jake concert videos. If so was it worth it, as far as getting your video in your hands.....Craig

All Access Member

Re: videos

Postby Shadow » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:37 pm

I have Badlands-Dag the Giblets (official VHS format), Ozzy Osbourne-the Ultimate Ozzy (official VHS format), Ozzy/Jake-Salt Lake City (bootleg), Wicked Alliance-I think their performing in Cleveland (bootleg) and a couple of other vintage Classic video's on the Rebel guitarist Jake E. Lee and all them are pretty "amazing & totally trailblazing" :!: Great treasures all of them! I just wish that many of the music material on the Electric musician Jake E. Lee could also be available "officially" on DVD formats: for Jake put in some awesome unforgettable & phenomanal live performances that it should also be available on DVD, too. Much respects & Peace to the da Oge/Jake E. Lee Family. 8)

Postby blueice72 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:44 am

shadow,

did u order any of those vidoes from this site and if are they DVDS and did u have any trouble getting ur vidoes on time or just getting them.

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:54 pm

Be sure to read the descriptions Jefnel has provided as far as sound and viewing quality. They are right on the mark. Some are def worth having and then there are some that are must haves regardless of the quality if you're a die-hard fan.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby rockinrye » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:02 pm

I have the Toronto show from this site ! It is worth every penny .Even though I put Jeff through a lot of B.S too get it .

Again thanks Jeff .

Postby blueice72 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:16 pm

guys what im sayin is did u guys have any trouble getting the video from the owner @ after u guys paid PAYPAL?

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:50 pm

In regards to Blueice72 reply post: I'd purchased my vintage treasure merchandise VHS through a mailing music magazine quite awhile back. It was in at that time "many" music Advertisements in Hit Parader/Metal Edge magazine featureing early Classic Hard Rock/Metal music Artists & Bands performances (also at that time Rathole.com was carrying many of the early 80's/90's prestigious heavy artists in their catalog system too while the supplies last!). And a place that is no longer around called DYNASTY Records (I'd love shopping there) carried it "all". I mean carried everything "all" catagories of the music genre's in Official format & bootleg that came in DVD & VHS formats. And lastly there's "here" JakeELee.com a really nice treasure Collection display of the legendary Rebel Jake E. Lee's outstanding works caught live on stage that I have both in Official & some in bootleg formats: the Wicked Alliance is a bootleg VHS (some fuzzy & some really clear qualities/I have three different Concerts, very hip & Rockin'!), the Badlands "Dag the Giblets" (I have 3 sets, two in VHS & one bootleg DVD...'that purchase here & the got the VHS ones through the music magazine mentioned above), JAKE's Ozzy Era days I also purchased through a magazine order/and also "here" JakeELee.com: the Ozzy Ultimate I'd purchased at Virgin Records along while back/and also have the Ozzy/Jake Utah bootleg DVD & other early performance(s) which are in excellent viewing conditions. So I hope this answer your questions...-I just want to see more these bootlegs & VHS music vintage Concert pieces on Jake E. Lee's esteem Music Career to be Officially available in DVD format, too! It would be fantastic to see the BADLANDS Astoria live performance in London available in the new state of the art DVD format. And with all my purhase ordering through these fine Establishments, I'd never had a problem with my purchases: they all arrived right on time. I also have the NAMM*1996 bootleg performance on the Rebel Rocker Jake E. Lee when he was showcasing his "Fine Pink Mist" Solo Debut...'that was really cool to see, although at times Jake looked quite alone at times. With the Jake E. Lee - Retrace his newest album/Cd he looks happier, thank God. Cheers! 8) :D :P

Return to All things Jake E Lee...