New Idea For The Board

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

New Idea For The Board

Postby Fakeblue » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:38 am

I just had this idea coming in my head :

We have people from all over the world here, and all of them have rare pics & interviews of our favourite musicians when they were visiting.

So why not trying to make up a record library that would be available to anyone ? For instance I've seen someone was looking for Badlands 1st album, and I have it. I also have French magazines with rare interviews of Jake with pics, I have dvds with that French tv program called Metal Express where you can see funny things like Ozzy having an interview before his show in southern France, he has greassy hair and he's like
'IIIIIII'IIIILLLLLLL NEVER PL P P P P PLAY WITH S.S.S.S.Sabath AGAINGA'
And I have the Whole music peace festival in Russia with Ozzy, Cinderella, Motley Crue, etc..... + a lot of stuff I guess nobody ever heard about like Meliah Rage, London & Nadir D'Priest, Malmsteen Interview in Paris + live parts.....

My Idea was I could send copy or originals of that to someone trustable, Jeff, Fretman, Skezza, they would keep them and update a list here in that website so whe now who did lend something and when he is due to return it...etc....like a library board. Of course, it wouldn't be as strict as a real library but ho well, as far a the music rules, what the hell right ?
The only cost of that is the shipping fare of those who will borrow from the library. But I'm don't think it's gonna be so expensive. I've sent stuff to Gutterflower and it was only 1,50$ and I'm in France.

Killer of Giants

Re: New Idea For The Board

Postby MetalHead » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:59 am

it's a great idea :)

although I think it would be easier if
you just scanned the magazines and put the pictures
and interviews up here :)

same goes for the DVDs, there are programs that let
you rip parts or whole DVDs to your computer 8)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:05 am

Yeah but then the board might be entitled to legal issues. And I have way too many magazines.

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:49 pm

Yeah that's a great idea. I think they call it NAPSTER.

File sharing: Not good. Not legal.

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:47 pm

I think its a cool Idea as Long as you have the ok from certain People because of Copyright laws.. but the Consept as a whole is great.
The artist formally known as Brawler

Return to All things Jake E Lee...