12 days before Christmas................

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Ultimate Sinner

12 days before Christmas................

Postby Ninevah123 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:24 am

To Jake E Lee,Greg,Ray,Eric and Jeff and to everyone across the world in the Badlands army and the Jake E Lee fan army who come to this site so that we may find each other..................

Merry Christmas and the best of New Years:P

'You tear appart the babies rattle and you see what makes the noise inside,but there is a veil covering the unseen world but not the strongest man can tear apart.....only faith,poetry,love and romance can push aside that curtain and view the beauty and the glory beyond.
Is it all real?In all this world there is nothing else real and abiding I tell thee true.No Santa Claus?Thank God he lives and lives forever.One thousand years from now,ten times ten thousand years from now he will continue to make glad the hearts of childhood.'

All Access Member

Re: 12 days before Christmas................

Postby Shadow » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:35 pm

That's a pretty wild Rebel Christmas poem..'and I guess good Old Saint Nick/and he really did exist you know: giving gifts & foods to the needy children/and families of the World. Be cool one day if there could be a movie on him/he was quite Spiritual & heavenly sent (also!) to helped those that were in need and didn't have a easy life himself/good Old Saint Nick. As for our Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ (God's son): what a brave life he lead/and the sacrifice he'd made for the World to live. May this Christmas 2007 & so on be in humble acknowledgement of his cherish birth & life. Godbless you all and a very Merry Christmas to each & everyone of you & your Families. A big Hearty hug to you all! :D

Ultimate Sinner

Re: 12 days before Christmas................

Postby Ninevah123 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:20 am

God Bless you Shadow,the original Badlands babe.....MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU IN SACROMENTO FROM ME HERE IN GLASGOW.

Keep up with your posts,I luv em'.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...