awww RIP Heath

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

awww RIP Heath

Postby Doobie » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:56 am

:cry: He starred in one of my all time favorite flicks - 'Ten Things I Hate About You'. Much too young . . . :cry:

All Access Member

Re: awww RIP Heath

Postby _will_ » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:41 am

Heard that this morning, is indeed sad news, also a huge fan of that film, just hadn't really noticed it was him

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:31 pm

Thats Messed up.. They still wont say what killed him yet..
The artist formally known as Brawler

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:35 am

Word is the role of The Joker was getting to him. He was quoted as saying his body was exhausted but, his mind was reeling. Just from the short clips I've seen it does look like an extremely messed up role to play. The news stories say he would take two Ambien with the hopes of getting sme sleep and they would only knock him out for an hour or so. But, he's had dependency problems prior, so who knows. From what's been said so far it appears accidental. We'll find out some day I suppose.

If it winds up he OD'd trying to get some sleep from the role, that's going to be a hard flick to watch.

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:28 am

They say it comes in threes. I was wondering who #3 would be . . .

Suzanne Pleshette
Heath Ledger
Christian Brando

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:55 pm

What a treasure loss of such a beautiful human being: my heart goes out to his Family as they go through this terrible mourning of lossing their :cry: son/Actor Heath Ledger & a very young father he was, too...'his little girl is so adorable/she looks like her Dad, what a sweet smile. I just about liked everything that he'd shined in especially "Casanova & the Patriorate" to name few that really captured my heart. Rest in harmony Heath: you certainly moved the World with your great presence. Much condolences to the Ledger Family: may your Hearts be healed & warmly embraced. Godbless.

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:46 pm

Ruled an accidental prescription drug overdose. Sounds like the dude just wanted some sleep. Poor baby. http://news.aol.com/entertainment/movie ... 0000000001

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:09 pm

Just took in Mr. Ledger's last completed performance 'The Dark Knight'. If one thing can be said about him it's that he probably starred in the role that was going to making him rise fast in the acting world just prior to his death. What a performance. I can see why he was losing sleep :(
RIP Heath, R.I.P.

Return to Free for all...