Jake on YouTube.com

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Secret Loser

Jake on YouTube.com

Postby Hell_Tanner » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:44 am

I couldn't decide if this is worth a new thread....whatever, there's a "Highwire" video on www.youtube.com, this is the Dag The Giblets home video version.

Highwire

I'm pretty sure you can get more if you do a search for Ozzy.
Formerly known as \"Berseker\"

Tommy Bolin Forum

Killer of Giants

Re: Jake on YouTube.com

Postby MetalHead » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:52 am

I have his solo-segment from SLC 1984 somewhere in these forums ;)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby crisguitar » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:38 pm

Hell_Tanner wrote:I couldn't decide if this is worth a new thread....whatever, there's a "Highwire" video on www.youtube.com, this is the Dag The Giblets home video version.

Highwire

I'm pretty sure you can get more if you do a search for Ozzy.

ha dude i glad some1 else has expereinced th joys of you tube..although the amount of shitguitarist trying shred an sounding all alike is rather large!..i rekon we should set up our own guitar youtube an guitarist will be alowed to post ther vids at our discression! ...that would kik ass

Secret Loser

Postby Hell_Tanner » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:49 pm

There's a lot of good stuff on youtube but people start to upload all kinds of things, among them official material. I feel it just a matter of time before it gets out of hand and they end up shutting the site down.
So enjoy till it's up and running.
Last edited by Hell_Tanner on Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly known as \"Berseker\"

Tommy Bolin Forum

Killer of Giants

Postby crisguitar » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:51 pm

Hell_Tanner wrote:There's a lot of good stuff on youtube but people start to upload all kinds of things, among them official material. I feel it just a matter of time before it gets out of hand and they end up shutting down the site.
So enjoy till it's up and running.

agreed thers like to much shit 4 me to take in! go enjoy!...sorry to mention this in the jake e lee section but check out the randy rhoads files aswell as jake!

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:32 pm

COOL! I watched my Dag The Giblets video recently. I'm going to get a dvd recorder soon and will try to burn it. That video is so old I'm hoping that it doesn't have that encryption crap on it so that I'm able to do that.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:57 am

I have Dag the Giblets on Dvd and its came with a live show in Conneticut from '89. The audio and video on the concert are ok but at least the Dag the Giblets part was normal. Oh well for $9.00 on e-bay i guess i couldnt complain.

Killer of Giants

Postby johnthebrucelee » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:31 am

I don't know about you guys, but I'm having so much fun on YouTube. :D

Killer of Giants

Postby crisguitar » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:42 pm

johnthebrucelee wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I'm having so much fun on YouTube. :D

u a long term or a newbie?...u should subscribe!

Killer of Giants

Postby johnthebrucelee » Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:58 pm

crisguitar wrote:
johnthebrucelee wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I'm having so much fun on YouTube. :D

u a long term or a newbie?...u should subscribe!

Subscribe to what? YouTube? Oh is it possible to download vids off it?

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:14 pm

Wow, that was totally raw BADLANDS High Wire energies all the way! For sure the gritty Gators musicians talents of Ray Gillen (v), Jake E. Lee (g), Greg Chaisson (b) and Jeff Martin (d) are most definately a Live In Action "High Wire" band and totally "love" performing live! I have this vintage Master Classic on Video of the BADLANDS-Dag the Giblets with it's rare live performance(s), Studio filming the video of The Last Time (awesome song as well) & brief Interviews with each Badlands members and it's Rockin' "awesome" very Trailblazing from beginning to end! I wish the BADLANDS-Dag the Giblest could officially be on DVD format (also) for it's definately amongst the best Hard Rock/Blues Video's (DVD bootlegs) out there. And it's "cool/wonderful" to see & hear some of it's Classic in action moments being captured & honored on the YouTube.com 'site: WOW, Badlands were totally Trailblazing/my goodness JAKE was jet speeding! 8O 8) :twisted: Peace.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:55 pm

Gutterflower wrote:COOL! I watched my Dag The Giblets video recently. I'm going to get a dvd recorder soon and will try to burn it. That video is so old I'm hoping that it doesn't have that encryption crap on it so that I'm able to do that.

Jeff here at the site would be glad to burn it for you I'm sure. You might want to get in touch with him about it.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...