Jake back in the studio apparently

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: Jake back in the studio apparently

Postby Snowy » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:31 am

Deansolo wrote:Cool, I knew Jake was working at the Tone Factory, but I didn't know on anything particular. Great news.

He's also reported to be working on stuff for another solo release for Shrapnel. ;)

I'm so glad to hear that :!: Thanks for sharing :D

Postby crash » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:39 am

A link to the other thread concerning his second recording project:

http://www.jakeelee.com/html/testconver ... php?t=1214

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:52 pm

First & foremost much congratulations to the Rebel guitarist Jake E. Lee with this much happy news of him working on some new music & this time around with the Jefferson Starship vocalist Mickey Thomas, bassist Danny Miranda & the return of drummer Aynsley Dunbar in whom he/Jake worked with before on his much acclaimed "Retraced" 2005 CD. I found out this awesome news through myspace & also through Blabbermouth Roadrunner records. I'm "smiling & gleaming" for our da Oge/Jake "here & wish" him the best as he & his music Colleques head out to work at the Tone Factory Studios to put together the new music works that will be released at the end of this year 2008. I wonder what the four legendary musicians Mickey Thomas-vocals, Jake E. Lee-guitars, Danny Miranda-bass & Aynsley Dunbar-drums have in store for us fans & what will the Project be called: in other words do they have a band title for themselves or will each of their names appear on the new album/Cd Project (?). Anyway, just curious & once again I'm thrilled that JAKE E. LEE is in the Record Studio, once again :!: :D

Postby BowChan » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:03 pm

Oh come on now...

Jefferson Airplane/Jefferson Starship/Starship was all about who was nailing Grace Slick at the time...

Maybe it will kick some ass...

I see Mr Metal is still pimping the Reb Beach Hair do.... ;)
Bow

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:14 pm

Look what the cat dragged in. Another blast from the past. Nice to see you back Mr. Bow....

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:18 pm

man even more news about jake forming a new band........

JAKE E. LEE Recording Material With New Heavy Rock Project - Feb. 15, 2008
Former OZZY OSBOURNE/BADLANDS guitarist Jake E. Lee has launched a new heavy rock project with Vinnie Castaldo (drums), Fate-Al (PALEFACE) on vocals and Karma Cheema (AMERICAN HEAD CHARGE, OTEP) on guitar. The group recently entered The Tone Factory studios in Las Vegas to record its first material. More information will be made available soon.

According to antiMUSIC, Jake E. Lee and original GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler will make guest appearances on ENUFF Z'NUFF's upcoming 12th studio album, due later in the year.

Entitled "Lost in Vegas", the disc was recorded primarily in "Sin City," with some additional tracking having taken place in Chicago.

According to MelodicRock.com, singer Mickey Thomas (JEFFERSON STARSHIP) is currently recording material at The Tone Factory for a new album that will feature Aynsley Dunbar (JOURNEY, WHITESNAKE, UFO) on drums, Danny Miranda (BLUE ÖYSTER CULT, QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS) on bass and Jake E. Lee on guitar. A late 2008 release via Direct Music is expected.

All Access Member

Postby _will_ » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:06 am

Looks like hopes of the past few years have happened, its like Xmas and birthday all at once! Still guessing Jake on tour isn't that likely yet :P

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...