Pick up lines

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Pick up lines

Postby johnthebrucelee » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:48 pm

Since it's near a "love" holiday, what pickups have you heard or know to say to girls? (or vice versa) :lol:

Killer of Giants

Re: Pick up lines

Postby crisguitar » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:46 am

i play guitar! works hands down all the time lol

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:03 am

I used to find the most unatractive and desperate girl in the bar and id walk up to her and say " Hey girl where are all the seeing eye dogs at ?" and she would say " Why do you ask" and then i would say " Because all of these guys must be blind if they havent spotted you yet " and then she would by me a drink and the rest is history. :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:51 am

When I was single I always found that a compliment ("wow, that's a really cool necklace"..) Very quickly followed by a question... ("I saw you come in with your friends, is this your first time here?") was a pretty good icebreaker. The girl's response was a good indicator whether to proceed with the pickup attempt or not. It helps alot if you're in the band....But I'm sure you already knew that! lol! :D

All Access Member

Postby RandyRhoadsRules! » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:19 am

Haha id just say Hey whats up..? Say something funny, say im a guitarist take it from there. Works for me 8)

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:41 pm

I'm not playing the rotation game anymore, but I can tell you that you aren't going anywhere when you're frustrated.
What you've got to do is use your head. The mechanism at work is but a simple process of elimination. You wanna fark? BOOM Yeah? . . . let's go! No?. . . live long and prosper. You aren't going to hear "I love you" when you're trying to remember lines, anyway, so don't worry about it.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:13 pm

starting to talk about some ongoing stuff somewhere in the world is a good start. then I use my eyes ;)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:44 pm

quote="MetalHead"]starting to talk about some ongoing stuff somewhere in the world is a good start. then I use my eyes ;)[/quote]

8O Yeah, walk up to her and say:" I hear that Hamas just swept the elections in Iran"...(then eye her up and down). Very cool pick up line. :roll: :lol: :P :D :evil:

Just kidding!!! :D

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:20 pm

Aaaaahaaaaahaaaaahehheh-heh-heh-heh-aaaagalargahaaarrgh!!! (cough, cough, grrruehw yeah ) Whoah, that's too funny! Hey Dean! It's been a while, bud. Alright! Speaking of funny posts in this thread. . . happy VD.
:lol: :x :oops:
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:32 pm

Dean, you wouldn't want to see my eyes.
If you did, I would suddenly have alot of new pedals :twisted:
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:10 pm

How about not using "a line" at all? Just be yourself and say what comes naturally. The chase is always wayyyyy more fun.

RandyRhoadsRules - I can't believe you pick up girls by telling them you play the guitar. I think those girls are called groupies ... but, hey - if that's what you're after ... lol

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:11 pm

Haha! I was just kidding! :D Although you did leave yourself open for that joke.!!! LOL! :D

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:13 pm

frethead wrote:Aaaaahaaaaahaaaaahehheh-heh-heh-heh-aaaagalargahaaarrgh!!! (cough, cough, grrruehw yeah ) Whoah, that's too funny! Hey Dean! It's been a while, bud. Alright! Speaking of funny posts in this thread. . . happy VD.
:lol: :x :oops:

:lol: HaPpY vD!!! :lol:
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Demon_A_Go-Go » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:25 pm

Hm guys why don't you try Joey Tribiany's favorite trick :stairing straight into her eyes,making big smile and How are you doing ?

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:34 pm

Demon_A_Go-Go wrote:Hm guys why don't you try Joey Tribiany's favorite trick :stairing straight into her eyes,making big smile and How are you doing ?

Good one, I must admit. but you can't stare too hard because you'll scare her...She might think you're a serial killer something...best to "gaze into her eyes", smile and ask her how she's doing.

Just my opinion. :)

Next

Return to Free for all...