To all parents: trick-or-treating danger

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

To all parents: trick-or-treating danger

Postby johnthebrucelee » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:49 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/01/hal ... index.html

Such a tradegy, hope that guy rots in jail for life, a death sentence would be cheating.
"Hahaha, you don't see rockstars with straight A's in high school and such," says johnthebrucelee. "Actually, that only goes to show that playin' guitar ain't rocket science," Deansolo remarked. ;)

Killer of Giants

Re: To all parents: trick-or-treating danger

Postby frethead » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:15 pm

Damn! Shit happens, I guess. Dude ought to be sent to the Middle East to take part in whatever ongoing operation to secure the area, maintain the peace, or search and destroy that Osama bastard!
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

All Access Member

Re: To all parents: trick-or-treating danger

Postby Shadow » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:47 pm

What a terrible tragedy: my deepest condolences to the families that were harmfully damage & the young boy that life was horrendously taken away by this painful story. It's really :cry: tearfully sad/cause it's obvious the man had some serious issues that needed to be addressed & sadly it was taken out on a innocent 12 yr old boy and now the attacker loses his Family/his little 2yr daughter is taken away from him but she is going to be raised by other Family members in whom I'm sure will keep her safe. All in all this tragedy on a Halloween damaged a many hearts. My prays goes out to the Families may their hearts be healed in embracing continue care.

Return to Free for all...