Step right up and look closely

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Step right up and look closely

Postby frethead » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:42 am

Sorry, I had to remove the post. :?
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

Killer of Giants

Re: Step right up and look closely

Postby SDBinNY » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:23 pm

Sorry, I had to remove the response to the removed post. 8O
Ace Frehley sucked during his good years, and I can make a beer and BBQ fart in the bathroom sound better than the great percentage of his guitar work! ~ Frethead 6/5/08

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:20 pm

:lol: I didn't find out about "remote linking" being prohibited until after I made the posting. I was posting a picture of a relatively astonishing guitar. It is a black/ white George Lynch Serpent (?) Last time I was in there, I had to check it out, and it's really weird to look at. I'd seen pictures, but had never seen one close-up, and assumed they were about like every other guitar. You can check it out at www.guitarattic.com , but, you may have seen them before.

Postby skezza » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:25 am

frethead wrote::lol: I didn't find out about "remote linking" being prohibited until after I made the posting. I was posting a picture of a relatively astonishing guitar. It is a black/ white George Lynch Serpent (?) Last time I was in there, I had to check it out, and it's really weird to look at. I'd seen pictures, but had never seen one close-up, and assumed they were about like every other guitar. You can check it out at www.guitarattic.com , but, you may have seen them before.
Hi,
if you want, you can download it and upload it here, then no remote linking :D
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:58 am

Thanks, Skezza. I 'm really more interested in the Honeyburst Les Paul Classic Antique, anyway! I must have beat myself in the head over trading my '74 Cherryburst Custom for that thing for, like, a hundred hours!!! Dang, that was wearing me down! I've conclusively decided that the Classic Antique at Guitar Attic doesn't have the stock Gibson '57 pickups anymore, a pickguard was added ( over such a spectacle of magnificence as the AA figured maple honeyburst!), I paid more for my Custom -so it's obviously worth more, and some kinda colored binding strips are incorporated so as to give the impression that it's of vintage production. And, Randy told me that he thinks my guitar is nicer ( I bought it from him, too) Uhh, yeah.

Return to Free for all...