Phantom Blue - Reunion 2009

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Phantom Blue - Reunion 2009

Postby Shadow » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:38 pm

How very exciting & wonderful that is: I wish the legendary Phantom Blue ladies/music artists "members" Gigi Hangach-vocals, Nicole Couch-guitars, Kim Nielsen-Parsons-bass and Linda McDonald-drums (also of Iron Maidens fame & holding force for Phantom Blue)...-the "ultimate" powerhouse PHANTOM BLUE Reunion 2009 & onward in loving memory of their sister in music crime Michelle Meldrum-guitars (may she rest in sweet harmony) founder/leader of MELDRUM fame. May it be a trailblazing & healing gathering for these awesome "fiery beautiful" women in heavy Hard Rock/Metal rock onward PHANTOM BLUE. Godbless & much respects. 8) :o :D

All Access Member

Re: Phantom Blue - Reunion 2009

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:25 am

I've read about this, but I'm not familiar with this band.

~Brian~

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:28 pm

That's a big "surprise" PoetsandMadmen one would think you have the lowdown on just about everything in the music fields. smile! Well, PHANTOM BLUE are an Hard Rock/Metal female band that were based in Los Angelos in the mid 80's I believe and were & still are very "highly acclaimed" successful music artists. Even though they all moved on to other personal endeavors music & otherwise. Drummer Linda McDonald is in the Tribute female band The Iron Maidens and will be Rockin' out with her band this Weekend at the IRON MAIDENS Music Fest that features an array of Female fronted bands kickin' it live! It's unclear when the PHANTOM BLUE Reunion 2009 Tour schedule will kick off but it is mentioned in the Wiki 'site that they the legendary PHANTOM BLUE women/music artists Gigi, Nicole, Kim and Linda will be joining forces again in loving memory embrace of their sister music collegue guitarist Michelle Meldrum. As I mentioned above may it be a trailblazing healing music gathering for them all. Godbless! 8)

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:16 am

Kim was to play bass in a band I joined in 1999 but things were a little disorganised...But she seemed Like a Decent Girl...Blame the management!!

Return to Free for all...