Randy Rhoads Documentary

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Randy Rhoads Documentary

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:30 am

heres a trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bngL61u1 ... r_embedded

shame Jakes not interviewed in it.
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

All Access Member

Re: Randy Rhoads Documentary

Postby Shadow » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:37 pm

Very heartwarming Documentary on legendary Virtuoso musician RANDY RHOADS which touched lightly on his music life and genius input of his music works. Obviously Mr. Rhoads is a music treasure & brought so much groovin' light to the World through his gift of writting music. All the cool musicians that were present in this brief Documentary spoke warmly with much grit about Randy Rhoads & what he meant to them and how much they still do miss him. RHOADS is still very much with other great Rockers' "Spirits In the Sky" rest in sweet harmony Randy Rhoads your music legacy lives on. Howbeit some mighty incrediable master musicians like Ozzy, Daisley, Jake & Zakk that either worked/known Rhoads or had the honor to play his music blueprints were not in this particular RHOADS Documentary does not mean their unworthy to be in it 'cause obviously they "all" are & have much honor. Much respects.

Postby skezza » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:14 am

They did want to interview Jake. But they struggled to get in contact.
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

All Access Member

Postby pejale » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:12 pm

Jake E.Lee the Syd Barrett of heavy metal. 8) 8) 8)

Although i'd love to hear Jake being interviewed about almost anything now, i do enjoy his seemingly total disregard to his own musical legacy. Mucho respecto 8)

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Looking forward to what Mr Lynch has to say losing the job to Randy (and Jake) and then teaching Randy's students. I'm a huge Rhoads fan and can't wait for this.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby rice_pudding » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:47 pm

pejale wrote:Jake E.Lee the Syd Barrett of heavy metal. 8) 8) 8)

Although i'd love to hear Jake being interviewed about almost anything now, i do enjoy his seemingly total disregard to his own musical legacy. Mucho respecto 8)

Good observation :lol:

He's too cool for school!

Rob

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:31 pm

I just hope the doco gets to see the light of day, if you have been following the dramas at RR.tk and the ultimate rhoads you'll know the there is a lot of s#+t happening around the film :cry: .....lets hope they all remember its about randy and not their own ego's

Return to Free for all...