Woodoo highway BASS Tabs?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Woodoo highway BASS Tabs?

Postby haakon » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Hey gang!

I`m about to start a Badlands tribute band, and I`ve been searching the net for some good bass tabs, but with no luck. Anyone knows where I can find the bass tabs for Woodoo Highway?

Thanx!

Haakon

Killer of Giants

Re: Woodoo highway BASS Tabs?

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:21 pm

Ha woodoo highway!

I have a bunch of guitar tabs but not Bass. I doubt there is any on the net and I'm not sure they did Bass tab in the books. I would say your gonna have to learn it by ear.
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Postby haakon » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Yeah, i thought so. Been trying to learn the songs by ear, but its very time consuming, and I was hoping for an easier way :)

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:21 am

Alot of the Bass parts just follow the guitar riffs so if you check out the guitar tab that should give you an idea of where to play around. plus make sure your bass is tuned down a half step.
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Postby haakon » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:53 pm

No problem following the guitar, but Greg sure has a lot of variations going on. So far I`ve got The Last Time, Whiskey Dust and Silver horses pretty much nailed.

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:56 pm

High wire has some cool bass parts - some look tricky though.

Let us know when this Tribute band gets going. I'm glad someone will be playing Badlands live.

Postby haakon » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Yes I will for sure, guess I will have to post some brag clips on youtube :p. First gig is booked late october, so its gonna take a while.

High wire is garantied to make the setlist!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...