Ultimate Sin tabulature?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Ultimate Sin tabulature?

Postby Morten » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:19 am

Where can I find guitar tabulature for this album? Googling turned up a few loose bits, but I'd like a comprehensive and correct tabulature.

All Access Member

Re: Ultimate Sin tabulature?

Postby Shadow » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:33 pm

Check out the GUITAR Tabs here on JakeELee.com - it's very nicely designed and quite informative infor on the Rebel musician Classic Hard Rock/Blues Rock music works. I really like the viewing tabs - that's cool JAKE took the time to use the latest Tab technology to show the fans how those music notes look like! And the download/tabs are sorta difficult to get to for there's some kind of "Winzip" :? you gotta go through to get there...'so good luck with that but none the less, one can view (see!) and download JAKE E. LEE's Classic musicworks that he put his Heart N Soul into with OZZY OSBOURNE and his own band BADLANDS. Check it out...'here, in the GUITAR Tabs section. Good luck in your seach in finding the "Ultimate Sin" music Tabulature. 8) JAKE should do "more" in writting his music Tabs...'I thought that was so awesome what he did so far for our viewing delights "Centre of Eternity" is a throw down masterpiece as is BATM & The Ultimate Sin and "all" the BADLANDS recordings "the Debut"kicks! :twisted: cheers.

Postby Morten » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:47 am

Thanks - but I can't find the link to guitar tabs on this site that you're referring to? Can you please give me a direct URL?

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:18 am

Morten wrote:Where can I find guitar tabulature for this album? Googling turned up a few loose bits, but I'd like a comprehensive and correct tabulature.

Hi I have the book if you want. I bought it many years ago when there was no Internet. I would sell it if you want.

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:33 pm

I pretty sure there isn't a note for note tab book.......there is a "play it like it is" one.....
Fakeblue wrote:Hi I have the book if you want. I bought it many years ago when there was no Internet. I would sell it if you want.
......and if its this one then its crap, trust me I have it. Yes some of the riffs are there but you won't learn a whole song from it

There are a few songs of it from here .... http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa/search?pa ... y+osbourne ...... they are pretty close to what jake played

Postby MaxOzzman » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:58 pm

Postby MaxOzzman » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:39 am

MaxOzzman wrote:http://rapidshare.com/files/405856013/Ozzy_Osbourne_-_The_Ultimate_Sin.pdf

download!

hell thanks for that.....I have never seen a proper tab version 8O :twisted: :twisted:

Return to All things Jake E Lee...