Life Changing Events

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Life Changing Events

Postby tedeeoo » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:00 pm

I just put this up on my facebook page, I thought some of you here might appreciate it,

In my expierience, you only get one chance at the major events that shape your life for all time. Most times, you have that life changing event and you are left profoundly different than you were, with only the memory left that you chase all of your life. Today, I got to relive not only one of the major events of my life, but the most pivotal event of my musical life. When I left work today, I turned on the radio and scanned through the channels and there on 106.9 the buzz was that event, Sunday day 3 of the 1983 US Festival. Over the radio, just as it was that day, they announced "Ozzy Osbourne", and all I at once it was 1983 in my best friends living room, and I was watching the US Festival on MTV. And there once again, at his first American gig on the big stage was Ozzy's new guitar player Jake E. Lee, I don't remember paying much attention to Ozzy that day, I only remember thinking "that is the guitar player that I want to be like", and with that my musical life was forever altered. Surely, my Genesis as a guitar player was that day in 1983, and today it was reborn again on the radio listening to Jake. Given that my son will be baptized tommorrow on of all days, Independance Day, I felt it was only appropriate.........

Ultimate Sinner

Re: Life Changing Events

Postby Ninevah123 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Like.................WOW!

All Access Member

Re: Life Changing Events

Postby tedeeoo » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Yea I know, I'm kind of out there sometimes, lol!!!!!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...