Problem with the Website

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Secret Loser

Re: Problem with the Website

Postby alfamy1 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:14 am

skezza wrote: I will check this out. Not sure how it happened. The site link you popped in seems to be a subdomain of a different address. Unless the site is accidentially being hosted in two places. Let me confirm with Jeff what the crack is ;)
Sorry about missing the gig!

... ITS NOT YOUR FAULT THAT U MISSED TAHT -ITS ''TIGGER''SIDNEY'S AND I'M PRETTY CONCERNED ABOUT ''...a subdomain of a different address..'' I WROTE TASHA/SYDNEY'' VIA MY ''PERSONAL'' YT-ACCOUNT ca >1 MONTH AGO, NO ANSWER AND FOR THE 1ST TIME/3YRS I WAS HACKED ON YT - ''THEY(…??..)'' CHANGED MY CODE- THaNKS TO YT I COULD GET IT BACK + I COULDNT GO INTO MYSPACE,JEL+SOME TWO MORE BUT IT WORKED OK INTO YOUTUBE :!: THIZZZZ WASNT NICE U KNOW SO I WENT TO ANOTHER COMPUTER AND THERE IT WORKED OK- I AM NOT BLAMING ANYONE PERSONALLY!!!!! I WONT TELL MORE , JUST GIVE U INFO - I DON’T LIKE STRANGE LINK CONNECTIONS ….. 8O
Last edited by alfamy1 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

Secret Loser

Re: Problem with the Website

Postby alfamy1 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:42 am

LouZ wrote:Seriously everyone, why complain and criticize who Jake is working with? If he's happy and has a good chemistry with them, then let it be!!!This may be our best and possibly last chance to hear Jake perform live and maybe record an album. I don't have a crystal ball I have no idea what Jake's plans are but all I know is last I saw Jake play was in 1994 and I'm going to make every effort to make it a reality one more time.
Instead of complaining and criticizing, how about we support Jake and his fellow bandmates. Maybe if they feel welcome here, we will receive valuable information about gigs, new songs, etc

LouZ-PAL U SOUND LIKE JEL REALLY IS NOT IN A GOOD STATUS OR IS IT MY INTERPRETATION !!! SO WE AINT ENTITLED TO HAVE ANY OPINIONS, HINTS ,ETC
I GUESS I HAVE SAID MANY HONEST THINGS ABOUT JAKE E... WHY SHOULD I LIE THIS TIME…AND I LIKED THE COVER VERSION OF -SITD- ,RIGHT -AND PPL MISSED THE VEGAS SALOON -BCUZ OF NO INFO HERE EVENTHOUGH A NICE ATTITUDE
WHY SHOULD SYDNEY CARE ABOUT CRITICS AND THAT ''WE HAVE TO BE FRIENDLY'' THEN SHE'S NICE GIVING INFO.. I DONT UNDERSTAND -EVERY BAND IS ALWAYS GIVING INFO OF PLAYDATES,RELEASES W.E ….IF NOT JAM SESSIONS ONLY

:!: :?:
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...