3 Day Crush playing Feelgoods in Vegas 27th August

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

3 Day Crush playing Feelgoods in Vegas 27th August

Postby seatzie » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:31 am

I'm in the UK so I'll not be there lol! hopefully someone will get some footage from it - its Vince Neils club apparently

got this info from Sidney the drummer/singer on facebook

is this the beginning of the return?lol

Ultimate Sinner

Re: 3 Day Crush playing Feelgoods in Vegas 27th August

Postby LouZ » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:39 pm

Here is a little more info. It still hasn't been posted on the clubs website, but I e-mailed the club and confirmed the show

www.myspace.com/feelgoodsvegas
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:08 pm

...'It was mentioned in the 3 DAY CRUSH music youtube video that their going to perform in Toronto, Canada...'that's awesome news have a great time there JAKE and Co. and also at this haunting looking Club venue called "Feelgoods" (looks like a place Dracula would hangout at...'scary!) in Vegas/August 27th...'enjoy! 8)

Postby dmhcman » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:56 pm

I'm gonna be in Vegas September 9-12. Anyone know of any 3 Day Crush shows then? I can't find any information on them on the web.

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:10 am

dmhcman wrote:I'm gonna be in Vegas September 9-12. Anyone know of any 3 Day Crush shows then? I can't find any information on them on the web.

26 TODAY AND LATE .......... ANYWAYZ HERE I GO WITH ANOTHER UNPLEASANT SUBJECT -IF JAKE E KNEW ABOUT THIS VINCE NEIL Feelgoods Rock Bar and Grill HAS BEEN KILLING A MEMBER (24-year-old ) DRUMMER OF HANOI ROCKS IN BEING DRUNK+DRIVING . HE IS STILL BEING AROUND OWNING A VINEYARD+ THIS PUB W/ LOTS OF BOOZE O.C! I GUESS JAKE E WOULD NEVER BE THERE IF HE KNEW IT , ESPECIALLY BCUZ OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HIS SISTER AND BEST FRIEND SUSAN r.i.p HIS SISTER IN HER 20s WAS ''FORCED'' TO RIDE AN MC WITH A DRUNK LIAR :evil: .. AS SAID SHE WAS ONE OF THE NICEST AND A SUCCESSFUL COLLEGE STUDENT , EVEN if IT DOSNT MATTER THOUGH ,SO FRIGGN SAD :!:
I WONDER ABOUT ''THE TRIBUTE TO MY SISTER '' WAS , I READ ,VERYVERY STRONG AND INTENSED PLAYED!!
:!: :?:
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:08 am

Alfamy, I'd be willing to guarantee Jake knows about that - it happened it the 80's - and his response, as tragic as the accident was, would be something like "caca occurs" (aka "shit happens"). At least he is playing somewhere :)

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:12 am

Doobie wrote:Alfamy, I'd be willing to guarantee Jake knows about that - it happened it the 80's - and his response, as tragic as the accident was, would be something like "caca occurs" (aka "shit happens"). At least he is playing somewhere :)

.....No its not fuc*g ''shit happens'' :!: No Way for JAKE E LEE saying it :!: :!: :!: :!: -would anyone !!??? Is it your attitude about things…? Well, think :!: …. And how do u ''know ''…….
And yes I m going on YT to remember people about VinceNeal everywhere if the subject of drink/drive fckrs will be mentioned -becuz V.N hasn’t changed to the better :x

R.i.p. Susan W she was really a victim

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:36 am

Alfamy, I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Doobie, a resident biatch that doesn't sugar-coat or mince words.

With that said ... Alfamy, if I translated your post correctly, you're highly disgusted with Jake's plan to play in Neil's club due to something VINCE was responsible for many, many moons ago. I'm not sure I understand such disgust with Jake for doing so. In the states we recognize a tragedy such as the one Vince was involved in but, we also forgive and move on with our lives the best to our ability. If we don't, we don't have much of a life to look forward too, do we? The deceased would want us to forgive, move on, and not be haunted by tragedy, too.

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Doobie wrote:Alfamy, I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Doobie, a resident biatch that doesn't sugar-coat or mince words.

Good to see that some things have stayed the same. :wink:

Postby Fretman » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Wish I was in Vegas so I could go check it out.

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:01 am

Doobie wrote:Alfamy, I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Doobie, a resident biatch that doesn't sugar-coat or mince words.With that said ... Alfamy, if I translated your post correctly, you're highly disgusted with Jake's plan to play in Neil's club due to something VINCE was responsible for many, many moons ago. I'm not sure I understand such disgust with Jake for doing so. In the states we recognize a tragedy such as the one Vince was involved in but, we also forgive and move on with our lives the best to our ability. If we don't, we don't have much of a life to look forward too, do we? The deceased would want us to forgive, move on, and not be haunted by tragedy, too.

WELL I HAVE BEEN INTRODUCING ME IN MY ACCOUNT , TOO THOROUGH EVEN imo…
- FORGIVE OR FORGET- NO NEITHER FOR ME ,YET ! :!: VINCE NEIL IS STILL ON THE SAME TRAIL :!: :!: -HIZ ADDITIONALLY IN THE BIZ,TOO -RIGHT …WHAT I'M TRYING TO INSINUATE IS, IF V.N HAD CHANGED HIS DRINKING ATTITUDE /MANNER LIKE NIKKI SIX HAS ADMITTED AND STOPPED HIS ADDICTION EVENTHOUGH HE HASN’T HARMED ANYONE SEVERELY (ATLEAST THE LITTLE I KNOW) I WOULN'T WRITE THESE LINES OF CONCERN AND PINPOINTING ON IT ….. AND ITI S ABOUT NOTTO BE FIXED ONTO THE PAST '' PASSED '' + The deceased CANNOT SPEAK .. - IT'S ABOUT PLEADING FOR THE EXISTING FUTURE

PS A BIT RELUCTANT TO IT, I BETTER WOULD SAY THAN BEING highly disgusted
SO WHATEVER JAKE E IS AWARE OR NOT …

Postby Smitty » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:44 am

Was anyone at this show?

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:56 pm

21-Sep-10Vince Neil Says "There's Been So Much Written Aout Mötley Crüe, I've Never Had A Voice" Submitted by: Dana
-
Phil Wahba of Reuters reports that Mötley Crüe singer Vince Neil says he has "never really had a voice" in all the tales of his three decade career fronting the hard rock band.
But the singer attempts to finally set the record straight in an autobiography chronicling years of sex, drugs, plastic surgery and numerous arrests, have already landed him back in trouble.
Neil, 49, lashes out at bandmates and attempts to settle old scores with rock rivals in "Tattoos and Tequila," to be published on Thursday.
He has also set off a new feud with music manager and "America's Got Talent" and "X Factor" judge Sharon Osbourne, the wife of former Black Sabbath singer Ozzy Osbourne.
"It really sickens me today to watch everybody fawning all over Sharon Osbourne," Neil writes in the book, recalling a 1984 tour when Motley Crue opened for Ozzy and Sharon was running an especially tight ship.
"This is the most evil, shittiest woman I've ever met," he added.
Osbourne shot back with some choice words of her own.
"He (Neil) has murdered somebody in a car," Sharon Osbourne told the New York Post last week. "He crippled two other people and he is still driving drunk. And that is why I used to keep my husband away from him."
Hanoi Rocks member Nicholas "Razzle" Dingley was killed in Neil's car when Neil was driving drunk in 1984, for which he served a jail term.
Neil was arrested again in June in Las Vegas on suspicion of drunk driving, a week after he released a solo album, also called "Tattoos and Tequila" -- a set of classic rock covers. Neil told Reuters he doesn't like talking about himself. But he wanted to give his side of the storied history of the band, which has sold about 25 million albums in the United States alone.
Mötley Crüe released a best-selling band biography called "The Dirt" in 2001.
"There's been so much written about Mötley Crüe. I've never really had a voice", Neil said of his autobiography.
"This was my experience with Sharon 25 years ago. She was not very kind to Mötley Crüe," he added in an interview.
Osbourne is not the only target.
Neil, who split from Mötley Crüe in 1992 and rejoined in 1997, keeps some of his harshest words for his bandmates, whom he has compared to siblings with whom he feuds.
He faulted bassist Nikki Sixx, drummer Tommy Lee and guitarist Mick Mars for not supporting him following the 1984 car accident, and disputed their account of the events that led to his 1992 departure.
The book also seeks to settle scores with old foes such as Guns N' Roses singer Axl Rose. Neil reiterates a challenge to Rose to a boxing match that he issued in 1989 after an infamous backstage brawl at the MTV Video Music Awards.
On the sleeve of his book, Neil wrote, "Old rock stars fall hard." But Neil said the hard living has been worth it -- with the exception of the shame he feels about Dingley's death
"I don't have any regrets. Anything that I've done wrong, I've learned from," Neil said.
Neil will spend the fall on tour in support of his solo album and the book. He said Mötley Crüe plans to start rehearsals early in 2011 for its Crüe Fest 3 festival but has no immediate plans for a follow-up to its 2008 hit album "Saints of Los Angeles."

source: reuters.com

booze so prn sells Vince neil ...whatever sht is interesting in the entertainment biz and thats wellknown by everybody that gossip sells and yeah so easy- :lol:
Everybody got opinions, based on whatever, and yes Sharon osbourne is a rude bizperson '' as proofed ''but also shes acting to her husbands-ozzys approving or whining ….
Anywayz Sharon was so friggn right to care about Oz + this extraordinary guitarist, u-cant-compare-to-anyone -with (...well RandyR yeah = JakeE who was platinum on gold or v.v to Ozzy :!: :!: , Yes Jake had some rational principles ,too
:mrgreen:
... ps sry for repeating-lol

Ultimate Sinner

Postby LouZ » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:01 pm

I thought this thread was supposed to be about the show at Feelgood's back on August 27th!

Maybe if we all just posted about music and Jake's playing instead of passing judgment about things we have no business being in, then maybe we would be discussing this gig that happened barely a month ago.

I'm beginning to understand why Jake said 'fuck off' to the camera in that youtube clip during the grand opening of Black Door Bar & Grill
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:29 pm

LouZ wrote:I thought this thread was supposed to be about the show at Feelgood's back on August 27th!

Maybe if we all just posted about music and Jake's playing instead of passing judgment about things we have no business being in, then maybe we would be discussing this gig that happened barely a month ago.

I'm beginning to understand why Jake said 'fuck off' to the camera in that youtube clip during the grand opening of Black Door Bar & Grill

+1.....clearly someone has a lot of issues, but this is clearly the wrong thread to air them....maybe he should start a thread about it and leave this one to the OP

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...