Megadeth Vs. Metallica

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Megadeth Vs. Metallica

Megadeth
70%
Metallica
30%

Total votes : 20
All Access Member

Re: Megadeth Vs. Metallica

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:40 pm

MetalHead wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote:Hmmm...I like Louie for who he is and what he's done before, but I have to say he looked a little rusty following Tempesta.

I read somewhere that he hadn't played drums for 8 years(or even more)
so he had some catching up to do indeed :)

Jeopardy 1

Actually, I believe it's been like 13 years or something. Regardless, it's been a very long time. On the DVD Louie said that he owns his own business in New York. He sells artwork and antique furniture.

Postby icecraz3 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:50 am

Kerry King and Hanneman has nothing on Marty Friendman and Jason Becker. King and Hanneman doesnt equal to them....

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:58 am

Jason Becker wasn't ever thrashmetal though ;)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:30 pm

Hhmmm, I quess before this year is out I'll check out some of Megadeth's Master Classics because I don't have any of their records. I know that Dave Mustaine was in Metallica in the early 80's and done extremely well outside of the Metallica band. My Heart totally went out for him in that METALLICA-Some Kind of Monster movie music Documentary on the journey of Metallica's success. It's a good movie/I just wish that Jason Newsted (he and Kirk Hamment are my personal favorites) was present to receive his success awards as well. I admire & like "all" the members James Hetfield & Lars the Founding/Leaders (his last name is escapes me at the moment/I keep seeing Ulrich for some reason) and Kirk Hamment, Jason Newsted, Cliff Burton (may he rest in peace), Dave Mustaine & the newest Bassist his name totally escape of this mega Hard Rock/Metal band Metallica and obviously wish them "all" and former members Mustaine & Newsted continue success. I have METALLICA's S&M both in Cd & DVD, Cunning Stunts (DVD), and Load (not the Reloud album) and their awesome masterpieces. Peace and I need to check out Dave Mustaine's MEGADETH I'm sure their just as outstanding as their Music Collegues. :)

Previous

Return to Free for all...