Jake will be at the Vegas Rocks Mag award show.

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Jake will be at the Vegas Rocks Mag award show.

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:32 am

What the Heck?? Barack Obama was there?? and Pete Wentz from Fallout Boy?? man that award show doesn't seem as good as i thought it was
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:28 pm

I've seen some highlights of the show basically the legendary TWISTED SISTER lead Vocalist Dee Snider (I think that's his name): I like him in all but I would of like to have seen more Classic Rocker's like Glenn Hughes, Jake E. Lee and other music Stars given the spotlight, too. I'm like where are the other musicians?! Anyway it's a nice piece coverage on the VEGAS Magazine Awards/August 22nd, 2010...'just wish there was more footage and pictures, now I know there must be more footage outthere :!:

Oh, yeah I saw some of the special highlights from the Blabbermouth 'site through Google. Check it out pretty cool, I just want to see "more" of the music Stars (so mentioned above) given the Spotlight as well.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:46 pm

Will there be any new images/photos of this special occasion in the JAKE Gallery. I hope so look forward to seeing pix of Mr. Jake E. Lee Night Out @ the VEGAS Rocks Mag Award that happened in August 2010! 8)

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:16 pm

Did anyone find him on youtube? <Vegas Rocks Mag award

Was he there?

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:04 pm

angelrabbit wrote:Did anyone find him on youtube? <Vegas Rocks Mag award

Was he there?

Hhmmm, that's a goood ideal...'I never thought of that. Looks like it's time to do some hefty viewing over there! You never know properly there are special moments of JAKE & other music stars that were present. I wondered did the Rebel Guitarist Jake E. Lee did a trailblazing jam w/Vocalist-Bassist Glenn Hughes. I bet that would of been out of this spectacular! I hope the two legendary musicians GLENN & JAKE had a jam number together: their've worked on a couple of music Tributes together and my goodness they kicked-mega buns on those songs!!! :twisted: peace.

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...