3 Day Crush playing Feelgoods in Vegas 27th August

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Secret Loser

Re: 3 Day Crush playing Feelgoods in Vegas 27th August

Postby alfamy1 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:11 pm

hrrm ......... i was kinda expecting ''this'' lol :roll: so noone can tell me about jake e's guitar .... 8O
the living proof in LV - surgery technology vs natural human body shape , it is great in certain necessities,why isnt V.Neil trying that out :!:
anywayz JakeEE isnt in that category , it looks like he has spent alot on sporting , kickboxing, M.As -he has some (!!) black belts.....

i've been listening to John Mclaughlin a monster on guitar i guess i know now what Jake is talking about
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:23 pm

alfamy1 wrote:[color=LightSalmon][b]hrrm ......... i was kinda expecting ''this'' lol :roll: so noone can tell me about jake e's guitar ....

the guitar is a gibson SG with probably a bigsby tremolo.....just because jake never used a tremolo in ozzy/badlands doesn't mean he's never allowed to use one does it???

alfamy1 wrote:the living proof in LV - surgery technology vs natural human body shape , it is great in certain necessities,why isnt V.Neil trying that out Exclamation
anywayz JakeEE isnt in that category , it looks like he has spent alot on sporting , kickboxing, M.As -he has some (!!) black belts.....

i've been listening to John Mclaughlin a monster on guitar i guess i know now what Jake is talking about

now can you tell us what the hell your talking about :? ....dude you have a real chip on your should about vince neil don't you...instead of wasting space on this board about him why not just email/twit him so we don't have to read it FFS

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:56 am

Sytharnia, my thoughts exactly ... ex groupie? Jilted lover? Not sure of relationship but, it's one big personal vendetta against Vince, for sure. I've learned to not strain my eyes on funky text colors or the nonsense contained in his/her posts - I just ignore them. They aren't worth the time and effort ...

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:54 pm

:?: :?:
sytharnia wrote:
the guitar is a gibson SG with probably a bigsby tremolo.....just because jake never used a tremolo in ozzy/badlands doesn't mean he's never allowed to use one does it???

thanks dude :!: Jake E's first was an SG Gibson standard right before the Whitey .I JUST MADE A NOTE THAT HE 'S USING A WANGTHING - I HAVE NOT SEEN IT BEFORE ,NO OFFENSE RIGHT
about him why not just email/twit him so we don't have to read it FFS

8O whatz FFS ?? wtf do you think VN will listen -i dont think he'll listens at all lol .... eh , and i dont care that much about to write to VN about his weight :!: why do u make my side-lined comment as an issue :?:

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Doobie wrote:Sytharnia, my thoughts exactly ... ex groupie? Jilted lover? Not sure of relationship but, it's one big personal vendetta against Vince, for sure. I've learned to not strain my eyes on funky text colors or the nonsense contained in his/her posts - I just ignore them. They aren't worth the time and effort ...

yeah i even left wwwdotglamnetnation bcuz of too much mötley-talk hhrmm,these groupiething,etc, i dont think i even met any of MötCrü -just don't like what happens around them that's all :!: so i have been strictly pro when was photographing bands - i am female actually -does it matter !!?? :?:
Btw the thing about his teeth i dont think he has been ''behind'' the methpipe/ or down and under , but he might been drinking beyond and i dont judge him for doing it bcuz of the circumstances and also the ''muddy ''attitude of these musicbiz types that hasnt been taking Jake with respect !!!! and Jake is a person to look up to :!: bcuz he got more knowledge than 95% of the rocknrollbizpeeps but NOW HE IZ COMING BACK and hopefully soon, the entire one.... 00000 /0ver

i like colors ,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen:

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Did somobody say something?

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:05 pm

somebody* even. Site won't let you edit anymore for some reason.

Seriously, Alf ... if you want your posts read and taken seriously you need to use grown up colors, honey. Honestly, I don't read anyone's text that's in color and that includes yours.

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:20 pm

alfamy1 wrote::?: :?:thanks dude :!: Jake E's first was an SG Gibson standard right before the Whitey .I JUST MADE A NOTE THAT HE 'S USING A WANGTHING - I HAVE NOT SEEN IT BEFORE ,NO OFFENSE RIGHT

No offense meant or taken.....it's just when you WRITE IN CAPS LIKE THAT it means you are yelling so maybe just lower case ok :wink: .....jakes SG (think shot in the dark vid) is I think a 1964 SG junior....one very nice guitar for sure

alfamy1 wrote:8O whatz FFS ?? .... why do u make my side-lined comment as an issue:?:

FFS mean For F#*k Sake.......I haven't made a side-lined comment, just about every post in this thread by you mentions vince so you are the one who has brought him into it, I have just replied to your comments.....Look I'm not having a go at you, I understand that english isn't your first language and that we have to be patient and helpful in understanding what your saying but maybe if you kept on topic and left the rambling to Shadow (sorry shadow no offence, we love it :lol:) it would help us out...cheers

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:32 pm

sytharnia wrote:
alfamy1 wrote:...thanks dude :!: ....I JUST MADE A NOTE THAT HE 'S USING A WANGTHING - I HAVE NOT SEEN IT BEFORE ,NO OFFENSE RIGHT No offense meant or taken...it's just when you WRITE IN CAPS LIKE THAT it means you are yelling so maybe just lower case ok :wink: .....jakes SG (think shot in the dark vid) is I think a 1964 SG junior....one very nice guitar for sure

hrrm i dunno, is it a discussion or do i have to defend myself, but to clarify :mrgreen: ... wellz U wrote about '' if Jake has the right using a whammy bar :!: '' Sometimes i forget about the caps locked and i havent got MSOffice to change to lower case SORRY!!!!BUT in that case : YES I WAS SCREAMING .... I just added/note/remarked/pointed out that it is unusual of JakeE using a whammbar and its no offence(brE)offense to tell,ehe!! + i d i d write my sideline ,,,,, FFS was ''my'' word couple of years agob hähä
and Yes i STARTED up about V.N -So why is he so precious for some people ?! lol
:|
:mrgreen: :|

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:19 am

alfamy1 wrote:and Yes i STARTED up about V.N -So why is he so precious for some people ?! lol [/size][/color] :|

well i'm not precious about him....in fact I preferred motley with corabi...it more has to do with HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD....NOTHING

but he's all over this one, so go to it :roll: :wink:

http://www.jakeelee.com/html/testconver ... php?t=1788

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:20 am

sytharnia wrote:
alfamy1 wrote:and Yes i STARTED up about V.N -So why is he so precious for some people ?! lol [/size][/color] :|

well i'm not precious about him....in fact I preferred motley with corabi...it more has to do with HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD....NOTHING

http://www.jakeelee.com/html/testconvert/viewtopic.php?t=1788

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Doobie wrote:Did somobody say something?

wotz is grown up colors for sort of :?: 8O ... i heard babycolors -light-ish ones..anywayz i guess thisisit u meant, so translated it to an average used color... :arrow:
yeah i even left wwwdotglamnetnation bcuz of too much mötley-talk hhrmm,these groupiething,etc, i dont think i even met any of MötCrü -just don't like what happens around them that's all so i have been strictly pro when was photographing bands - i am female actually -does it matter !!??
Btw the thing about his teeth i dont think he has been ''behind'' the methpipe/ or down and under , but he might been drinking beyond and i dont judge him for doing it bcuz of the circumstances and also the ''muddy ''attitude of these musicbiz types that hasnt been taking Jake with respect !!!! and Jake is a person to look up to bcuz he got more knowledge than 95% of the rocknrollbizpeeps but NOW HE IZ COMING BACK and hopefully soon, the entire one.... 00000 /0ver i like colors ,,,,,,,,,,

oki :!: :?:

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:24 pm

sytharnia wrote:
sytharnia wrote:
alfamy1 wrote:and Yes i STARTED up about V.N -So why is he so precious for some people ?! lol [/size][/color] :| :mrgreen: :|

http://www.jakeelee.com/html/testconver ... php?t=1788

YES HE HAS !!!!!!!! HE IZZZ THE OTHER ½ OWNER OF DIS CLUBBBB or did i miss something more but corabi,,,,,, :mrgreen:

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:34 pm

alfamy1 wrote:YES HE HAS !!!!!!!! HE IZZZ THE OTHER ½ OWNER OF DIS CLUBBBB :mrgreen:

so by jake's band playing a club owned by him is jake endorsing vince as a person is it???....see I don't see what it has to do with jake playing there.....

TROLL

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:02 am

sytharnia wrote:
alfamy1 wrote:YES HE HAS !!!!!!!! HE IZZZ THE OTHER ½ OWNER OF DIS CLUBBBB :mrgreen:

so by jake's band playing a club owned by him is jake endorsing vince as a person is it???....see I don't see what it has to do with jake playing there.....

give me a big break i once from the START made ,for me, a detailed explanation of why i dont ''fancy'' VN and his drunk-drive-alkie-behavior so
[center]PLEASE READ
:roll:
:roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll:
:!:
:!: [/center]
what s a T-R-O-L-L ????????sweds sees trolls as forrestmonsters :!: :mrgreen:

PreviousNext