Retraced...'

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Retraced...'

Postby Shadow » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 pm

JAKE E. LEE - "Retraced" is a solid recording from start to finish and would like very much if the elusive Rebel could do another incrediable Collection music endeavors in the same vain. "A Fine Pink Mist" is another solid Classic recording as well: on the strange Galactic side so to speak...'I love the Art Cover it's JAKE's Soul very touching/surreal. Marvelous, I do like what his doing with 3 DAY CRUSH, too which is another heavy Master Classic groove band yet the RETRACED line-up really hooked me in (you guys/Jake, Tim, Logan & Ansley "cooked-sizzled" it up and not sure if A FINE PINK MIST had a line-up but it surely sounds like it did (it Trailblazed all over the place...'I see why it was highly acclaimed for it's an amazing album), that's alot of music works for one to do but then again, the da Oge is quite a unique Master musician through & through Trailblazer. Continue success and lookin' forward to some hefty new grooves for the New Year 2011, Mr. Jake E. Lee...'your heavy-fantastic! 8)

Ultimate Sinner

Re: Retraced...'

Postby Ninevah123 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:04 pm

I agree...I think he should have done a part I, II and III.....going through all his favorite songs from the blues/rock genre. One album of those songs he obviously loved was never going to enough for us.

If I had serious money behind me I would fund it for him...But I dont so thats that idea totally fucked. Good post Shadow

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Yeah, I would of loved seeing continuous groove Pt II, III & IV to JAKE E. LEE "A Fine Pink Mist" and couple more heavy groovin vibe's Tributes like he done on his "Retraced" recording. Both albums slam tough!!!! I was really shock to realized that many bands fund their own Tours: BADLANDS did at one point when they couldn't get the proper backing-funding they so needed so each member Ray, Jake, Greg & Jeff put their money endeavors together and put on one hellava Bayou/Hard Rock BADLANDS Concert Events as many as possible for the fans during their last year together. I thought that was really cool. THANKS for your response Ninevah123. Peace and HAPPY & prosperous New Year 2011 for us all!!!
Ninevah123 wrote:I agree...I think he should have done a part I, II and III.....going through all his favorite songs from the blues/rock genre. One album of those songs he obviously loved was never going to enough for us.

If I had serious money behind me I would fund it for him...But I dont so thats that idea totally fucked. Good post Shadow

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Ninevah123 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:02 pm

Yeah all the best to you Shadow for 2 0 1 1.....wow time passes fast.

All the best to the Badlands Army world wide...happy 2 0 1 1.

ps.....Jake...how about an interview for the website??????????????

Return to All things Jake E Lee...