3 Day Crush playing Feelgoods in Vegas 27th August

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: 3 Day Crush playing Feelgoods in Vegas 27th August

Postby sytharnia » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:28 pm

a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

I think this is you in a nutshell

Postby SRV43 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:59 am

Yes it's all about the music and not some stuckup,half-whitted,never was,nerfhearder like Vince Niel. That guy's a choad and we all know it.. Jake looked like he was having fun just playing his guitar and that was nice to see!!!!
Jake E. Lee = criminally underrated guitar player.

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:04 pm

sytharnia wrote:
alfamy1 wrote:YES HE HAS !!!!!!!! HE IZZZ THE OTHER ½ OWNER OF DIS CLUBBBB :mrgreen:

so by jake's band playing a club owned by him is jake endorsing vince as a person is it???....see I don't see what it has to do with jake playing there.....

TROLL

Troll, indeed. Slams Vince for breathing but yet stands behind others alleged drinking, meth pipes, etc. This is one jilted woman trying to drag someone through the mud. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Her posts never have any substance - never leave anyone smiling, just with eyes rolling. I won't bother to read anymore of her posts. They are all just a waste of time.

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Doobie wrote:Troll, indeed. Slams Vince for breathing but yet stands behind others alleged drinking, meth pipes, etc. This is one jilted woman trying to drag someone through the mud. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Her posts never have any substance - never leave anyone smiling, just with eyes rolling. I won't bother to read anymore of her posts. They are all just a waste of time.

she's been very quite since my explanation :roll: ....point proven I guess

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...