Ozzy mentions Jake.

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Ozzy mentions Jake.

Postby oleander » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:22 pm

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=151758

Not exactly breaking news but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Not only does Jake exist in Oz's memory bank these days but the mention here is actually quite favourable...... Shock, Horror!

Killer of Giants

Re: Ozzy mentions Jake.

Postby Doobie » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:47 pm

oleander wrote:http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=151758

Not exactly breaking news but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Not only does Jake exist in Oz's memory bank these days but the mention here is actually quite favourable...... Shock, Horror!

Maybe it's because Ozzy is off the hard shit and had a few flashbacks of reality ... ??

Postby cjcrash » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:52 pm

It's good that Ozzy is finally giving Jake some credit. For the last 15 years or so he's basically ignored Jake's contributions. I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure Ozzy didn't bring much to the table for Bark at the Moon & The Ultimate Sin. From everything I've read over the years Jake and Bod Daisley were responsible for those a tunes.

Postby skezza » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:55 am

When I met Ozzy, I asked him about Jake. Say what you want about Ozzy but his memory is fine and he's obviously keeping in touch with Jake.

He said "he's a great player but just wasn't the right guy for the job at the time" uhmmmmmmm

He then said "he did that Badlands thing after he left the band and now he lives in Nevada Los Vegas"
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...