Jake- new tune

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Secret Loser

Re: Jake- new tune

Postby alfamy1 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:17 pm

Lighten up homeboy and dont get your little Sweedish panties in a bunch !!! Shadow has a way with words and i always look forward to reading her posts . And nobody has to explain anything to you if they dont want to ya dig Sweedy ?

:mrgreen: CHILL PAL ! HOW DO PANTIES FROM SWEDEN LOOKS LIKE FOR YAH ?? -NO IDEA WHATS THE DIFF IS REALLY :!:
... OK UNTIL THEN I WONT PULL OUT ANYTHING THAT'S SO PERSONAL SO IT IS WRITTEN ON A COMMUNITY BOARD ??? !!...
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:35 pm

.... sorry making these remarks but its so very deep grown into todays society age is so obviously noticed . Guys in the same age and younger than,JakeE looks more or less the same as 20yrs ago :!: .... wOtz he eating 8O lol 8O !
..and well crocs are scary thats all !
hrmm....we had this ''teeth issue'', in a video ,for a while ago about Jake -just a thought; he kinda looks like he is using ''snus''-it's darkbrown moisty pure tobacco u put under your upperlip -there are lots of variations, i prefer the one having a liquorish taste in tiny teabags ''portions''. it's only exist in Sweden or being exported -
who knows :!:
:mrgreen:

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:29 pm

No problem, I've always tried to give & show honor respects to Music Artists/Band I so admire and definately have a deep embraced for those I grow up listerning to. Nice to hear you've meet legendary RARE EARTH musician/Sax player Mr. Gil Bridges...'I finally meet him & guitarist Mr. Ray Monette in '93 and in '94 I finally caugt up with ex-Founder/Origional RARE EARTH Drummer-Vocalist Pete Rivera Hoorelbeke and yes it was very nerve edging & exciting meeting 3 legendary Soul jammers members of RARE EARTH. Every time I hear their Master Soul Classic grooves and had the opportunity to see them individually (and collectively in 1969 now that's another story...'but I must admit it was an exciting Summer day in 1969 at the Playland/San Francisco Beach w/my Family when we got the opportinuty to see the up & coming MOTOWN Soul jammers RARE EARTH!! They were amazing/polite and energized...'we only saw them rehearse/couldn't stay for the show, my Mom was strict about that...'said we were to young to see the Concert)...'and will never forget them, their my Heart N Soul band and very special to me. They bring back a flood of happy memories of growing up in the late '60's/'70's...'of music and Family. Lov' ya RARE EARTH and would lov' for Gil & Pete the Founding members & Leaders of RARE EARTH to reconcile...'I've been told them this & wish for. quote="macheted01"]Hey Shadow,
You brought up Rare Earth. I had the pleasure of meeting and dining with Gill Bridges on a couple occasions. He is my X's, Moms boyfriend. Very nice guy. I guess I was way off with the gator thing. They have the picture of the gator on the Voodoo Highway CD and I thought that is where you were coming from.[/quote]

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Ninevah123 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Shadow you are the heart and soul of this site,,,,without you it would be cold and lonely......

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Ninevah123 wrote: Shadow you are the heart and soul of this site,,,,without you it would be cold and lonely......

i dont think people here are cold else give your contribution to make things ''hotter''then and u bet that this site has increased in views this year...lonley !???

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Ninevah123 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:29 pm

Hey lighten up dude...I would write more posts if I knew what the Hell to talk about...but we have covered just about everything 20 times over and Jake aint talking to us....anyway the post was for Shadow who was being snoped at.

Her posts are the heart of this forum.

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Ninevah123 wrote:Hey lighten up dude...I would write more posts if I knew what the Hell to talk about...but we have covered just about everything 20 times over and Jake aint talking to us....anyway the post was for Shadow who was being snoped at.

Her posts are the heart of this forum.

Ninevah, for real? That's awfully nice of you...awfully nice.

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Ninevah123 wrote:Hey lighten up dude...I would write more posts if I knew what the Hell to talk about...but we have covered just about everything 20 times over and Jake aint talking to us....anyway the post was for Shadow who was being snoped at.Her posts are the heart of this forum.

:idea: i'm no dude,man and this is a site that is meant to a person and its quite normal that things are about him and his sphere ,etc it might be possible that ppl are repeating ..partly bcuz of a discussion about their opinions and personal aspects and partly becuz of ppl who hasn't been around the site since the ''start'' and maybe just doesn't know about the previous topics anyways its up to your imagination - btw you cant judge a person only on ones writings One random example ,when 15ppl were sure about the girl on a pict was a stripper ,etc but only one person quietly wrote that the girl was Jake E's daughter and she isn ot :!: U can convince ppl in your text and not to be seen .....bbzzzzzzz ....sorry the colors-

Postby skezza » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:48 am

okay, lets chill out a little bit. We're all here for the same thing :)
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:35 am

Alfamy, your posts are almost as hard to read and understand as hers. If you don't like the verbiage, just skip over those posts ... that's why I always do. :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:48 pm

Alfamy was kicked out of the forums. Shame her sense of humor was misinterpreted for starting trouble. I enjoyed her posts personally and never took offense to anything she said. At least she had some passion and spoke her true feelings and opinions. Without the Shadows and Alfamys of the world, these community boards are often boring.

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:08 pm

I agree MrScary, although I didn't always quite understand what she was getting at, no one can deny that she was a Jake E. Lee fan, hate to see anyone get kicked off a forum. I had been wondering why she hadnt posted in a while, guess I know now.

Postby skezza » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:31 am

tedeeoo wrote:I agree MrScary, although I didn't always quite understand what she was getting at, no one can deny that she was a Jake E. Lee fan, hate to see anyone get kicked off a forum. I had been wondering why she hadnt posted in a while, guess I know now.
she got kicked off?

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:54 am

skezza wrote:
tedeeoo wrote:I agree MrScary, although I didn't always quite understand what she was getting at, no one can deny that she was a Jake E. Lee fan, hate to see anyone get kicked off a forum. I had been wondering why she hadnt posted in a while, guess I know now.
she got kicked off?

Tedeeoo, I noticed too so I asked her why on her Youtube Jake E Lee channel.

I belong to her Youtube channel and she sent me a message that she can longer communicate with us via the Jake Forums, because she was booted from the site. Something about her joking about Vince Neil that people found offensive on here. Apparently a comment about his outfits on "Skating With The Stars". I don't recall her swearing or saying anything remotely offensive. I know her comments can be viewed as inflamatory, but from chatting with her on Youtube she just likes to have fun. I think it is a big misunderstanding. However, if rules were broken then so be it.

Postby skezza » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:44 am

Thats strange, I doubt Jeff would kick anyone off. I certainly wouldn't either. I might pop her a message. We're all adults on this forum.

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...