Anyone got a connection?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Anyone got a connection?

Postby ewan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:00 pm

You're hugely missed Jake. I'm not gonna compare you to anybody else 'cause there's really no point. You're one of the few really original players.
Thing is, I totally symphatize with not wanting to be a part of this shitty business, I have been a part of it myself and the business side of it - I don't miss at all. But... and it's a big but.. the music is what it's all about. Playing like yours, songs like yours, just aren't around anymore. Ray is greatly missed - but there are others around. The singer from Thunder, Paul Rodgers and others. You could cut classic albums with Eric, Greg and the singer of your choice. With all due respect and I really mean that, 3 day crush is not up to your standard. If anybody has any connection to jake, please let me know. I will do my utmost to make something happen.
I'll go round looking for finance.. anything. Life's too short.

Regards
Ewan

Ultimate Sinner

Re: Anyone got a connection?

Postby dillivered » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:38 am

With all due respect -

3 day crush is not Jake E Lee "calibre"... no disrespect - If Jake wants to JAM with 3 day crush, and he's happy with it cool. I just hope we'll contact
me we can Jam this summer when I come thru!

I just picked up all 3 Badlands, a bootleg @ Ta Vern's MKE - from this site, and A Fine Pink Mist... this IS Jake E Lee! - That's liek over $100, too bad Jake can't tap into what is rightfully his..

He played his back side off to get to teh point of producing material like this!

I hear you, I"ll try to help with financing too!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: Anyone got a connection?

Postby Anim8 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:15 pm

ewan wrote:You're hugely missed Jake. I'm not gonna compare you to anybody else 'cause there's really no point. You're one of the few really original players.
Thing is, I totally symphatize with not wanting to be a part of this shitty business, I have been a part of it myself and the business side of it - I don't miss at all. But... and it's a big but.. the music is what it's all about. Playing like yours, songs like yours, just aren't around anymore. Ray is greatly missed - but there are others around. The singer from Thunder, Paul Rodgers and others. You could cut classic albums with Eric, Greg and the singer of your choice. With all due respect and I really mean that, 3 day crush is not up to your standard. If anybody has any connection to jake, please let me know. I will do my utmost to make something happen.
I'll go round looking for finance.. anything. Life's too short. Regards
Ewan

[center]very true bro :!: nothing else to add [/center]

Return to All things Jake E Lee...