Favorite Italian Dinner

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Favorite Italian Dinner

Postby floridageorgiagal » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Got off work and Jake brought groceries. For the first time we are cooking Italian without his family. I'm making lasagna and he is making meatballs. Now that is Italian.

My gravy has to simmer for two hours. I just hired over 200 people so I'm taking tomorrow off. It's going to be an epic night.

Also he is going to teach me to play on his pink fender. We have band practice in St. Augustine Friday nite and I'll get to test it out with the boys. I'll let you know how it goes.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: Favorite Italian Dinner

Postby floridageorgiagal » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:50 pm

Should I blog separately or stay with this forum? It feels safe here but maybe I need to step outside?

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:17 pm

Interesting your cooking for 200 people that you hired, your a chef: the meal sounds fantastic and the gravy "delicious" cooking/simmering it for two hours. That must be some incrediable gravy there...'all the best with your food blog for you and your friend, Jake. Sounds fabulous & fun. quote="floridageorgiagal"]Got off work and Jake brought groceries. For the first time we are cooking Italian without his family. I'm making lasagna and he is making meatballs. Now that is Italian.

My gravy has to simmer for two hours. I just hired over 200 people so I'm taking tomorrow off. It's going to be an epic night.

Also he is going to teach me to play on his pink fender. We have band practice in St. Augustine Friday nite and I'll get to test it out with the boys. I'll let you know how it goes.[/quote]

All Access Member

Postby bernidb » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:22 pm

by all means, blog seperately.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby LouZ » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:46 pm

Stay within the forum. This is where the real fans of Jake are. Too many idiots out there on the web that will start trouble.

At least in here things are moderated
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:55 am

bernidb wrote:by all means, blog seperately.

Amen.

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:57 am

LouZ wrote:At least in here things are moderated

Moderated but, not shelved as "fiction" or "non-fiction". Juz sayin' ...

Return to All things Jake E Lee...