A Fine Pink Mist

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

A Fine Pink Mist

Postby macheted01 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:54 am

Listened to A Fine Pink Mist on the way to and from work last night. I would put this right there with Steve Vai P&W and Joe Satriani's SWTA instrumental work. Some cool stuff he is doing here. I took a look at these liner notes and it gives a break down of the stuff he uses on each song. Sorry, most of you probably already know all this, but while I have had these forever, I never took a look at them. Plus there is a breakdown here on this site. My interest in the Jake listening has been rekindled and this happens quite a few times a year. I think The Ultimate Sin and BATM is on deck.

All Access Member

Re: A Fine Pink Mist

Postby Shadow » Wed May 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Mr. Lee played all the instruments on the FINE PINK MIST recording: but I must say he did needed some help gettin' the Drummer (his name is escaping, too "shame" on me...'I like him, alot!!) his WA origional Drummer too. Well, anyway he helped out in the Drummer department but also JAKE still added his electircal Drumming to it and everything else is Mr. JAKE E. LEE all the wayyyyy!!! That's alot of work! 8O 8) Good job!!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...