Jake's guitars on eBay

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Jake's guitars on eBay

Postby sd_dude » Mon May 16, 2011 12:08 pm

Can anyone verify to signatures?

Killer of Giants

Re: Jake's guitars on eBay

Postby MetalHead » Mon May 16, 2011 9:03 pm

huh? no link?
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Mon May 16, 2011 10:19 pm

picking they may mean these

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gibson-SG-signed-Ja ... 4159c259a5
http://cgi.ebay.com/Jake-E-Lees-guitar- ... 4159c28a69

I think the fact there is a picture of jake signing one is probably good enough reason to believe there real

That retraced one would be very cool to have

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed May 18, 2011 4:27 pm

OMG...'that is so amazing and cool generous of the legendary Rebel musician JAKE E. LEE to do (he was actually in the Guitar Store shop/E-Bay): Personally, signing those vintage Classic guitars that Gibson black beauty and my (yes, mine!!! My heart sorta broke 'cause that's a real special one from the RETRACED album/CD) Jake E. Lee's "Retraced" guitar, that's another Master beauty. Anyway, I hope these vintage Classic guitars that was once played by a very special Virtuoso musician Jake E. Lee go into the right hands, good hands that will continue taking good care of JAKE's Classsic Signature guitars. Love the pix and how cool to see JAKE in them. HE looks happy, joyful and well rounded. Big smile!!! :D 8)

I also like the brown vintage-Guitar instrument Jake's playing in BADLANDS "The Last Time" music video. That's another master beauty. That Classic's blue one & Black N White guitars when in OZZY and JAKE E. LEE's Signature's ESP Guitars are treasure Classic's. peace!

All Access Member

Postby SHREDDER1 » Wed May 18, 2011 5:54 pm

I`m wondering if he is living in the Chula Vista area.It`s a few mile`s away from San Diego and is a few miles away from Mexico.

All Access Member

Postby AUSAR » Fri May 20, 2011 1:45 am

have a close look pickup selector switch in different position and the vol knobs are not right either so i say not the guitar :evil:

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Fri May 20, 2011 3:01 am

AUSAR wrote:have a close look pickup selector switch in different position and the vol knobs are not right either so i say not the guitar :evil:

man your right, hadn't really looks closely at it but it is really mot even close...signature looks real though

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Fri May 20, 2011 1:37 pm

Good eye. I did not notice that. I just noticed the different finish.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby floridageorgiagal » Fri May 20, 2011 5:16 pm

That is the Asian Jake E Lee. His name really is Jake E. Lee so no false advertising. Doubt that is a real Gibson at that price.

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Sat May 21, 2011 8:55 am

Its an ESP XTone. Which is what is pictured on Retraced as well. I like where Jake has the switch though, on the one pictured on Retraced. I think somewhere along the line he played an ESP Ultratone as well. Alot of people dont like them because of the switch placement. I think I would like them better just for that reason.

All Access Member

Postby dave1021 » Sat May 21, 2011 5:26 pm

floridageorgiagal wrote:That is the Asian Jake E Lee. His name really is Jake E. Lee so no false advertising. Doubt that is a real Gibson at that price.

Ummm... Whick Jake E Lee did you think we're talking about? As far as I know "the Asian Jake E Lee" is the ONLY Jake E Lee.
...And somebody said Fair Warning, Lord strike that poor boy down. Turned from hunted into hunter, went to hunt somebody down.--Van Halen

Secret Loser

Postby Fedaykin » Mon May 23, 2011 4:16 am

I think it's the Albanian Jake E Lee.
“My parents wanted me to be the next Van Cliburn, but I wanted to be the next Van Halen.”

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Tue May 24, 2011 9:49 am

floridageorgiagal - everything you say we can count on the opposite being truth. Trolls should better educate themselves before trying to pass off a bunch of falsehoods.

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Tue May 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Well, the SG sold for $850.00 and I imagine the XTone will be back up for auction soon since the reserve was not met. Probably has the reserve set around $850.00 as well. Sure would be nice.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...