Watch my guitar clinic from china

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Watch my guitar clinic from china

Postby caixinchen » Wed May 25, 2011 2:21 am

I'm a freak of Jake from China...So if you watched Jake Please give me some suggestion Thank you
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjMyMDE0Mjc2.html

Ultimate Sinner

Re: Watch my guitar clinic from china

Postby Allfyve » Wed May 25, 2011 6:35 am

GREAT VIDEO ND PLAY :)

:idea: ANYONE 'S ELSE GOT A YOUTUBE VIDEO OR DITTO OF YOURSEL PLAYING ( WHATEVER) ?!,,,,,, SOME JAKE E STUFF WOULD BE GREAT THOUGH :!:

THERE SEEMS TO BE MUSICIANS ON THIS SITE SO IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE IN SEING THEM PLAYING SOMETHING

:!: :!:

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Wed May 25, 2011 8:27 am

Allf, over to the right <------, about half way down the page, there is a "Projects" tab. Click on "Tribute CD". You can hear snippets of tribute songs as played by some of the site members.

Postby caixinchen » Wed May 25, 2011 9:25 pm

In fact,here in China people cannot reach Youtube or Facebook...
So,we have our own version websites and two of the most famous called tudou.com or youku.com

Jake's stuff's really hard. Here in China people prefer Zakk and Randy to Jake and also they know nothing 'bout badlands or wicked allians...

I tried to play well such as "Bark" and "R'N R rebel",but it's too hard indeed, I can barely recognize how Jake worked from CDs

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Thu May 26, 2011 11:24 am

caixinchen wrote:In fact,here in China people cannot reach Youtube or Facebook...
So,we have our own version websites and two of the most famous called tudou.com or youku.com

Jake's stuff's really hard. Here in China people prefer Zakk and Randy to Jake and also they know nothing 'bout badlands or wicked allians...

I tried to play well such as "Bark" and "R'N R rebel",but it's too hard indeed, I can barely recognize how Jake worked from CDs

I too struggle with Jake's playing. his technique is insane and trying to play the songs as he played is a challenge. I try to approximate some of his solos with different places on the fretboard and finger position. Awesome monster of a player.

Very cool videos btw. I enjoyed your Aerosmith "Walk This Way" cover and nice tone !!! I love telecasters.

Postby caixinchen » Fri May 27, 2011 11:39 am

In fact my using is very simple:one telecaster with a Roland micro cube...

I think this amp is excellent

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri May 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Caixinchen, nice tribute to AEROSMITH's Classic "Walk this Way" you put alot of emotions into your playing and in the expressions on your face. Very nice indeed. Although you mentioned your quite a fan of JAKE E. LEE's early Classic music days w/OZZY but not as familiar w/his later music vibes like BADLANDS (highly acclaimed Hard Rock/Blues band) and WICKED ALLIANCE (in which have a wicked-bite to their heavy-haunt sound) and Jake's solo music works are treasure masterpieces in which are still very much available out there in the music World...'just venture/seek and you will eventually find those music Classic gems as well. peace.

Postby caixinchen » Sun May 29, 2011 3:08 am

Shadow wrote:Caixinchen, nice tribute to AEROSMITH's Classic "Walk this Way" you put alot of emotions into your playing and in the expressions on your face. Very nice indeed. Although you mentioned your quite a fan of JAKE E. LEE's early Classic music days w/OZZY but not as familiar w/his later music vibes like BADLANDS (highly acclaimed Hard Rock/Blues band) and WICKED ALLIANCE (in which have a wicked-bite to their heavy-haunt sound) and Jake's solo music works are treasure masterpieces in which are still very much available out there in the music World...'just venture/seek and you will eventually find those music Classic gems as well. peace.

I love Jake's every note in Badlands.BUt I can only get their first album "Badlands", also a solo album 'A FINE PINK",They are all great

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Allfyve » Sun May 29, 2011 1:27 pm

caixinchen wrote:In fact,here in China people cannot reach Youtube or Facebook...

YEAH SAD IT IS I GUESS YOU HAVEN'T GOT GOOGLE EITHER I HEARD !!

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Allfyve » Sun May 29, 2011 1:49 pm

Doobie wrote:Allf, over to the right <------, about half way down the page, there is a "Projects" tab. Click on "Tribute CD". You can hear snippets of tribute songs as played by some of the site members.

THANKS FOR THE INFO I PERSUADING IT! THERE ARE SOME VOCALISTS LIKE Kenny Kallam .Allen Williams I LIKE AND GREAT BAND AT NUMBER 13. "Love Don't Mean a Thing". nota bene THE NAMES

WELL STILL PPL TALK ABOUT GEARS THEY USING ,etc AND IT COULDN'T HURT IF THEY SHOW UP WHATEVER THEIR GENRES ARE 8)
WELL ABOUT DA JAKE STYLE -IT'S MAYBE THE CRUX WHY HE ISN'T THE MOST ''POPULAR'' B'CUZ HE IS KINDA DIFFICULT TAH PLAY....LOLZ
:lol:

Postby Hiketsu » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:30 am

Nice video!

I play Jake in our bar all the time. "World Gone Wild" just came on about 15 minutes ago.

Come visit and do a show here!

Russ

--
云南香各里拉黑陶咖啡

www.blackpotterycoffee.webs.com

Shangri-la, Yunnan P.R. China

Return to All things Jake E Lee...