Jake's Biography & Taser

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Jake's Biography & Taser

Postby jaimeas2000 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:20 pm

I would like to note that I believe there is an important time not marked in the biography here on the website. This would address his time with a band in San Diego named Teaser and their time playing Straight Ahead Sound.

I used to watch Jake play there and that is when he actually taught me my very first scale before one of the shows.

I have more details if anyone is interested.

Jaimeas2000

Re: Jake's Biography & Teaser

Postby jaimeas2000 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Misspelled Teaser in the Subject of my post, apologizes

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: Jake's Biography & Taser

Postby tenfingersofdoom » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:29 pm

please continue sir. any details would be appreciated!

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Jaimeas2000

We would love to hear anything you are willing to post about Jake's time in Teaser. That is a band that I have heard so much about from both people like you and players like George Lynch and Craig Goldie. Especially stuff like him showing you things or times that you talked with him. Do you have any photos or know anyone who does. Even better would be if you or someone else you know has a tape of them. Anything you can post on here would be great, very glad to see someone from that era of Jake's career here!!

Ted Hennington

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Hey 10fingers, did you guys get rough weather today, if so I hope you and all whom you love are okay.

Ted

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby tenfingersofdoom » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:42 pm

a tree fell on my car! lost electricity...but NO GUITAR DAMAGE!!! HAHA

Postby jaimeas2000 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:20 pm

Well..it was a looong time ago however, I might be able to recall some of the gigs.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:17 pm

A biography on JAKE E. LEE Music Career sounds great and wouldn't mind seeing a nice portion of that focusing on his time with his band BADLANDS how did they put the "The Last Time" music footage together. That's a great song and I like the Western feel aspects of it. It of course his time in OZZY OSBOURNE band it was funny in one of his stories he said Sharon used to hide Ozzy's clothes so he wouldn't leave his room: so in one instant he steals his wife clothing-dresses/putting them on stretching/ruining them out of popotions so he could leave the Hotel(s) for a night of wild Ozzi-ness fun. JAKE (in wonderment shock & surprise) saw OZZY dressed like a lady one evening escaping the Hotel and the protective watch of his famous Manager/Wife Sharon Osbourne, I thought that very funny. :lol: And there's other giggle (and serious) stories of JAKE's time w/OZZY and BADLANDS & WICKED ALLIANCE and his earliest times w/RATT & TEASER that is surely keepsake treasure. I wouldn't mind seeing a Biography by the Rebel Guitarist Jake E. Lee music journey, like I said I bet JAKE has lots of vintage treasures to unfold/tell the music fans outthere. Much respects! 8)

Postby jaimeas2000 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:28 pm

No doubt....I can recall doing lights for one of the Teaser gigs at Straight Ahead sound. There used to be another band that played there as well that Jake might recall; they band was Spice. I used to do the old "keep the chord" out of the guitarist feet and may have done that once or twice for Jake.

I do recall one gig that Teaser did and after their encore they all ran off stage, through the crowd up the stairs to the exit of the club and into a waiting limo!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...